Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Not knowing how menstruation works

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
dont really care to find out either, just hope they suffer as much as possible :feelsYall:

What’s that

This thread is retarded, being a "sex haver" has nothing to do with know how the menstruation cycle works, its biology, you can literally just google

i don't know much about it either, but it seems disgusting.

My cucked school forced everyone to learn how these menstruation schedule tables work that are used to figure out when menstruation kicks in. Even the guys.

This thread is retarded, being a "sex haver" has nothing to do with know how the menstruation cycle works, its biology, you can literally just google
yeah but i never really had a reason to, i just know they bleed and get angry lmao

yeah but i never really had a reason to, i just know they bleed and get angry lmao

So you were never just interested in how something like that works?

Either way its taught at school in biology class, so I don't know how you never know about it

Lmfao based

So you were never just interested in how something like that works?

Either way its taught at school in biology class, so I don't know how you never know about it
never really had a reason to be interested, that's why i marked it as incel trait.
also wasnt forced to learn about it in class so i never did

i'm so clueless i dont know where exactly the vagina is located
i just assume it's the same area where a boys penis would be

No, that's where a tranny's "vagina" will be.
A real vagina is lower.

dont really care to find out either, just hope they suffer as much as possible :feelsYall:
Based and same. I didnt know the difference between clitoris and vagina until like a week ago, i have always thought they meant the same thing.

all i know is that blood comes out of their vagine

Same and neither what it looks like. Apparently its really close to the asshole, there is like 1 inch of skin between them.

Same and neither what it looks like. Apparently its really close to the asshole, there is like 1 inch of skin between them.
Honestly
I mean people are going to think we're dumb but I've literally read graphs and anatomy books and viewed diagrams on this shit for hours upon hours. Shit doesn't make fucking sense to me! I'm not a fucking book learner. I learn by doing. Always have been. AND I CAN'T FUCKING LEARN FEMALE ANATOMY WITHOUT A FUCKING FEMALE TO SHOW ME SHIT!!

Women will exlciam, "tee-hee silly inkel boi doesn't know where the clit is"
NO FUCKING SHIT YOU SLUT! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE!! HOW ABOUT YOU OPEN YOUR LEGS AND FUCKING TEACH ME INSTEAD OF MOCKING ME YOU ASSHOLE!

For chad it means anal sex only for a couple of days.

Truer words were never spoken

I think the point is you have never had a gf talk to you about it or to experience what it does.