Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Not looking When Someone Says Your Name

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I have a really common name and in school people behind me would say that name then I would turn around and they would always be talking to someone else. That used to happen alot but then I just stopped because they're never talking to me. One of these times I heard my name I turned around to this group of foids and one of them said "Ew, not you." :cryfeels: Does this kinda thing happen to you guys.

true tbh

my name's also very common so 99% of the time they simply ain't addressing me anyways

I have a really common name and in school people behind me would say that name then I would turn around and they would always be talking to someone else. That used to happen alot but then I just stopped because they're never talking to me. One of these times I heard my name I turned around to this group of foids and one of them said "Ew, not you." :cryfeels: Does this kinda thing happen to you guys.
Sounds like they are mocking you.
Happened to me in grade school tbh

It's so abrupt that you can't even do anything about it. Just ignore it theory.

I can’t remember the last time anyone has said my name before

My name is so common I got addressed by my last name in school to avoid confusion.

This happened to me all the time at school (my name is Michael). Bunch of Mike's here in Cali so of course all the foids wanted all the other Mike's except me. Fucking sucked.

Yeah, I could relate to this experience a lot when I was at school. People mostly referred to me by my surname for some reason

Should have insulted her back at that moment
You have to have comebacks or learn to completely brush it off without looking phased when that kind of thing happens tbh
Almost impossible for ugly high inhib high-functioning autistic males.

brutal shit, this does happen to me alot as i have one of the most common name in my country.

You have to have comebacks or learn to completely brush it off without looking phased when that kind of thing happens tbh
Almost impossible for ugly high inhib high-functioning autistic males.
I can usually do it pretty well. I have experience from doing so in games

Women are real cruel bitches.