Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Not owning airpods

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Airpods

Nothing makes you look more like a socially outcasted loser than not owning airpods. That's why i'm getting them tomorrow.
Stacys will turn into waterfalls at the sight of me wearing these badboys. They'll be clawing each other's eyes out competing to have my cock in their mouths. I can't wait boyos.

Last edited:
What’s the point of airpods? Why not use regular headphones?

I have wired earphones.

@PPEcel uses gold plated beats

I own airpods and airpods pro :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Will i instantly turn NT if i bought and used them?
Not just that. All airpod users turn into at least Chadlites when they buy them.

I don’t need to wear AirPods to prove how neurotypical I am, so why should you?
Sorry bro but being the #1 poster on an incel forum is the exact opposite of NT :feelsrope:

Cope. A chad with a Nokia brickphone and a cassette tape player will get more pussy than an incel with the latest iPhone and Airpods.

I rather headphones because I rather not look like a dude that gets it up the ass.

Cope. A chad with a Nokia brickphone and a cassette tape player will get more pussy than an incel with the latest iPhone and Airpods.

cassette tape player jfl

cassette tape player jfl

Rules 1 and 2:

Attractive guy with old tech - Aww.. he is an old soul. So cute. Teeehee
Unattractive guy with old tech - What a looser. Diz iz y u uncle.

I have xiomi airdots lol they are enough for outside use.

If that's an incel trait I'm proud to be incel.

truecel trait: not having a smartphone

Air pods trash.
Jfl, chad with a walkman
Why not buy some xiaomi buds, and larp as a normie, while still being a rebel:feelzez: normies can smell that shit though

Air pods trash.

Jfl, chad with a walkman
Why not buy some xiaomi buds, and larp as a normie, while still being a rebel:feelzez: normies can smell that shit though
How much do good ones cost

How much do good ones cost
Idk brocel I don't use wireless earbuds. Latest Xiaomi ones cost like 60$ in Russia. They look like airpods pro and shouldn't sound much worse as well. There are also some JBL models and old galaxy buds in the same price range, and they should sound better. Don't wanna suggest you any, coz don't wanna larp. I used some first air pods for some time, but I didn't like them. They don't sound rly well as for me (compared to my bundled poorcel wired Samsung headphones jfl) and I also had issues with one bud being more quiet.
There are also sony and Sennheiser ones if you need quality ones but the price is corresponding

They are a waste of money

I'm a wired headphones guy. So it never really began.

Those sort of earphones never fit into my ears properly, I think I have uniquely shaped ear holes

Apple products normally indicate faggotry.

I like my wired earphones - they never run out of battery. Don't cost 2 days pay. I wouldn't be that annoyed if I broke them. Plus people must loose a set of airpods all the time.