Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Not watching sports

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Srs. Never seen a sex-haver who is not up to date on college football. Just lol at trying to NT if you don't

One good thing about being a non-sport watching incel.. is we can look on jock-sniffer normies who worship pro-athletes and pathetically try to live vicariously through them.

One good thing about being a non-sport watching incel.. is we can look on jock-sniffer normies who worship pro-athletes and pathetically try to live vicariously through them.
massive cope post

they just prefer entertainment that doesn't involve cartoons or digital titties because they're healthy well adjusted humans

utah-state.jpg

Jfl at watching tyrones and chads kicking a ball

Some faggot normie kept trying to talk to me about sports at my old job and I had to let him know I don't watch sports or play sports and he was shocked as if he'd never seen any man not watch sports

I'm not watching tallfags tackle each other and kick balls into nets. Normies yell at the tv screen and sperg out when their team loses. It's just as spergy as any other hobby, but it's not considered that because the majority of people who do the activity are tall and attractive.

It's just as spergy as any other hobby, but it's not considered that because the majority of people who do the activity are tall and attractive.

This. if they looked like e-sports competitors normies would stop watching

Its so fucking boring thats why I dont watch it

well doesnt suit for me i like sports to be honest

I've seen a lot of cels be into sports. There are plenty of gymcels, after all

I like to watch boxing and my own T levels get elevated in the process as well

I can confirm.

Normans who failed in gym class are addicted to monkeyball.

no watch sports, watched wrestling before but not sport and too gay

I don't watch sports because it's just too low IQ for me. I like to hang out on wolfram math and grasp new concepts

jfl that's true
I've never followed any sports, I don't have an interest in sport at all

Poland most popular TV sports are mainly watched by middle- aged, low income, bald Januszes.

I’ve watched the World Cup and NBA. I don’t anymore though

Watching sports is cucked, you are paying to watch men with better lives than you.

Srs. Never seen a sex-haver who is not up to date on college football. Just lol at trying to NT if you don't
I keep up with sports but that's about it. I have little in common with the chads playing them and once I realized this my hopes for a pro sports career died. It's still kind of fun to play solo sports but fuck dealing with chad coaches and teammates

Last edited:
My cousins called me odd for not knowing much about sports.

Wait you go to UCF right? Where tailgating for football is basically the turbonormie pastime?

srs it’s over 4 u if u don’t like sports

it really does seem that every normie watches sports

There's nothing wrong with watching sports, if it doesn't turn into obsessive fandom or chad worshipping.

Fucking despise sports. Chad normie bullshit.

i watch Muay Thai once a week
i also started training it

It's a good cope for me. I watch football(European) , Tennis and F1

How're you supposed to relate to football when you can't even catch one? :feelsbadman:

massive cope post

they just prefer entertainment that doesn't involve cartoons or digital titties because they're healthy well adjusted humans
No, he's right, that's all it is. Normies live through these elite athletes and think that them winning means "they" won too. I played football too but I never cared to watch any of it. It's so boring. I'd rather play and be not as good than watch some roidmonkey play and self insert as himself.
How're you supposed to relate to football when you can't even catch one? :feelsbadman:
Alot of positions in football don't involve catching or throwing

I enjoy going outdoors when the "big game" is on because there's guaranteed to be fewer people then. Case in point, I had a popular park all to myself this afternoon because the regional NFL team was playing and everybody was watching that.

Legit, especially football

truth. nowadays i just say MMA is what i watch. As you dont need much knowledge just talk about connor or khabib

From what I've seen personally, it's the super fans that are much more likely to be incel than non-sports fans.

By super fans I mean the ones who can tell you the exact number of yards some third string quarterback ran last season, knows the exact height and age of everyone on his team, and looks for any excuse to recite statistics/trivia/factoids to show off his autistic level of knowledge/obsession. Everyone i've known like that has been truecel.

Chads watch sports, sure. But they're generally casual fans. They only watch if their team is playing, or if it's the super bowl. But they have too much going on in their lives to analyze stats or remember obscure trivia that only an incel sports fan would care about.

I rarely watch table. tennis to support fellow ricecels.

only watch boxing as i am interested in the skill of the fighters but as for sports in general fuck that shit is boring or here comes the ball oh the cunt in the middle just missed his mark and damn the midfielder just bit his own cock off what a legend truly a sign of a great athlete

the midfielder just bit his own cock off what a legend truly a sign of a great athlete

For some reason this line made me laugh hysterically for the past 2 minutes.