Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] Overbite

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
Because as the final fuck you amongst yoir deformities, your lower jaw and in extension chin was put another few cm back.

Underbite is even more incel imo

Overbiter here

I have an overbite

yes sometimes

Because as the final fuck you amongst yoir deformities, your lower jaw and in extension chin was put another few cm back.
This is caused by poor development, which most of us have. Our saving grace is maxillary expansion via orthotropics.

I've been told that I needed to get my wisdom teeth taken out and to get braces to fix my overbite, but I ran far away from that orthodontist and instead resorted to manually expanding my maxilla with my thumbs. I'm glad I did, because not only did I save my wisdom teeth and made them come in STRAIGHT (my newer x-rays can prove it too, they looked like they were impacted, but they were coming in straight in my last scan, making their removal completely unnecessary), my overbite is also being eliminated as my upper jaw gets wider.

truecel trait: Even braces couldn't fix overbite
Braces don't fix the underlying issue. I was mad that I never got braces as a teen at first, but now I realize that it's a blessing because I get to keep all my teeth and straighten them out by fixing my development. Instead of restricting my jaw with braces and extractions to align my teeth, I'm expanding my jaw to accommodate my teeth and get alignment.

I had braces when I was younger so it's fixed.

god this makes me realize how much of a subhuman I'd be if I didn't have my teeth fixed