Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Overprotective parent(s)

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
When I was 10 my mother DID NOT ALLOW ME TO GO TO THE PARK WITH MY FRIENDS. She also refused to ever allow me to buy a BB gun and recommended nerf guns, FUCKING BITCH.

Hello, please when you make these publications try to make them longer and more detailed so that you can better understand what you are going through.
Overprotective parents are a great cause of inceldom.

Mom was like that until junior year highschool then realized her mistake and is begging me to talk to girls and go out with people, I am Frankenstein’s monster and she is the doctor

They started overprotecting me in my teens jfl

Hello, please when you make these publications try to make them longer and more detailed so that you can better understand what you are going through.
Overprotective parents are a great cause of inceldom.

I'll say and do what I want mate. I have ADHD that is unmedicated so fuck it all.

Can relate. It's fucking awful. Saddly not a lot of parents are concious and balanced and go to the other extreme of not giving a fuck about you. I've seen it with my cousins. He was like 6 or 8 years old when my uncle said "lol we are going to this town but you'll have to take a 3 hour trip in bus alone".

Mom was like that until junior year highschool then realized her mistake and is begging me to talk to girls and go out with people, I am Frankenstein’s monster and she is the doctor

Both my parents know its hopeless being an inkwell.

Can relate so much kek. It can stunt our development into manliness. Now here I am. Only learned swimming and riding motorbike at 19. And still not able to drive car

Also after i returned from the psychiatric hospital a week ago my mom said that she will take good care of me. Like she wants me to still be like a baby. Has gone as far as seeing me laying on bed and then go for a fan and put it next to me and i don't know what to fucking say. I just know it's not a good thing, i can only think of being independent ASAP.

My mom probably knew I was ugly as fuck and would get spit on the moment I stepped out so she always forbid me to hang out with my friends a lot.
Whereas she never put any such restriction on my sister. She always had the liberty to do whatever she wanted. Now that I think about it I believe she was pretty based.

Last edited:
My parents taught me to obey; not to be independent. They were controlling more than they were protective.

Oh god this is so true. My mom socially crippled me by being overbearing and too protective. Never let me take risks or encouraged me to do anything. She just let me destroy my youth by acting like sitting on the computer for 12 hours a day was normal. Now she’s surprised I have no real life skills or talk to girls.

My parents still act like im 9 when any sexual innuendos happen to pop up.

They never used to let me go out at all. It wasn’t even to do with overprotection, but more so about avoiding having their reputation and image to be stained.

Thats true im pretty sure Incel Tv's parents made him study all the time because they were strick af

This is their primal protective instinct.Subconsciously they know you have weak genes and therefore have low chances of survival in the real world,so they want you to be safe near them.My mom always gets worried whenever I leave somewhere(even now when I'm 20).Chads can go anywhere because they have alpha genetics,so their parents aren't worried and overprotective.

i dont know man. i was fucking left in boarding school hostel at the age of 3-4 years old.

Yup. Wasn't allowed to visit friends after school, had strict computer times, wasn't allowed a gaming console (I would've wanted a gameboy).

When I was 10 my mother DID NOT ALLOW ME TO GO TO THE PARK WITH MY FRIENDS. She also refused to ever allow me to buy a BB gun and recommended nerf guns, FUCKING BITCH.
Had the same life expierence. I was always forced to study extremely hard and when I got bad grades she yelled at me and it gave a box on the ear - despite being of mediocre intelligence at best I graduated with best grades from high school. After graduation they didn't allow me to go to vocational training for some ordinary job instead I was forced to visit the university in order to study a useless subject that I despise and don't really understand just to pacify them.
During my childhood I never had any friends except one guy. And my parents never wanted him to come because he wasn't good enough for them. After socially isolating me they had the nerve to complain about my lacking social skills. They also never allowed me to do anything on my own and now they lament about my lack of independence.
To be fair I was also never a good son and always got into trouble. I caused them much headache.

Mother didn't allow to me hang out at other people's homes without her being there, apparently in case their parents were murderers or something but we know the real reason is cockblocking.
To be fair I was also never a good son and always got into trouble

That's normal, all kids get in trouble. Your parents seem extremely sensitive.

Not me but is brutal af

cant relate
Not me but is brutal af
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU
A09

4a0

AAAAAAAASSWSWASAASAASSADAAAASSASSASAAAAAASAA