Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: Painfully Cheap

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Even if you are a richcel, anything wasteful in terms of energy or resources spent frivoluously deeply pains you. Every package is opened carefully in case you need to return it later. Buying something you find you don't use later gives you nightmares, and you sneer at the regretful item that occupies precious space in your home, like how a normie would stare at his wife that cucked him, fat in a sofa, eating pork rinds while he wageslaves.

You make EVERY penny count in the laziest way, carefully researching the right asset portfolio so parked money works for you. It takes you months of research, and watching product review videos to just buy a fucking vaccum, as you watch your floor build up months of dirt in anticipation of the purchase. You NEED a bidet so you don't waste money on toilet paper. You open credit cards just to get the sign up bonuses, yet are aware you don't want to open too many in case it fucks your credit score. You own no streaming services, because your only entertainment source is Youtube, and Incels.co, which are free. You would rather build up a tolerance to heat and cold than turn on the climate control.

This cheapness extends to all facets of life, insofar that the waste of other people and institutions disturbs you just as much as if you were to waste money yourself.

Last edited:
No it's the opposite. I know doomers and incels to be stupid with money. Making impulse purchases to fill the void. Chips and beer and what have you.

I'm so cheap I rip off tiny pieces of paper towel sheets if I don't need the whole thing.

I'm so cheap I rip off tiny pieces of paper towel sheets if I don't need the whole thing.
I fucking hoard napkins, and plastic utensils so I don't waste money on liquid dish soap.

I fucking hoard napkins, and plastic utensils so I don't waste money on liquid dish soap.
I used to do that when I went to restaurants, but now all my food is home made. I remember I stole hand fulls of splendas too.

I never buy drinks at bars or events either, because they're too overpriced. I make sure to bring my own alcohol in a thermos if I'm going somewhere that sells expensive drinks.

Last edited:
Everything I have is pretty shit, so I can agree there.

why be painfully cheap? If you die , you wasted your wagecuck effort.

why be painfully cheap? If you die , you wasted your wagecuck effort.
I waste money on copes that I like or think will make me money, but not on anything that's unnecessary.

I used to be cheap. but less now. I am frugal more than cheap. I pirate all my entertainment and have 28 pairs of clothes which I rotate as needed.But when it comes to food, I am not cheap as its one of my big copes.

I hate how wasteful modern soyciety is. It literally pains me thinking about how many TVs and cars and cell phones are piling up in landfills because stupid normies replace them with newer ones that are only marginally better every year. My fucking phone is barely 2.5 years old and everybody I talk to always asks me when I'm finally going to upgrade to a newer one.

I relate. Apart from the last part, I don't mind wasting other people's money, especially companies/institutions.

I can relate to this.

I can relate to this.
Another incel trait related to this is looking at a computer in a dark room. Again, we just want to conserve energy. Why turn on unneccessary lights, if the monitor is already backlit? If CHAD computed in a dark room, he'd be environmentally concious, but we're just basement dwelling psychos.