Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Parents badger you about being NEET even if...

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
...you live on your own and pay all your own expenses.

I live with my dad so can't relate

If that happens just block your parents off completely. They were pieces of shit who decided to procreate to induce more suffering and give themselves a sense of control over another person

If that happens just block your parents off completely. They were pieces of shit who decided to procreate to induce more suffering and give themselves a sense of control over another person

Based. Remember, you didn't choose to be born and have expectations placed on you, so you do not need to prove your worth to anyone.

Mine don't badger me about being NEET. They accepted its over for me a long time ago.

They haven’t said a word

No.. Mine aren't retarded.

based

Mine certainly do, even though I can live off of my interest.