Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait: people can't figure out how old you are because of how disfigured your face is

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
So I was just doing a bit of shopping, and after I bought some stuff, a shop assistant talked me into joining their rewards program. Because of the weird layout of the store (this is at a department store where there are some computer terminals scattered everywhere instead of having a checkout line), I could clearly see her screen and keyboard while she was filling in my details.

When she asked for my date of birth, I said* "July 22nd," so I could see her type in "22/07", but before I told her what year I was born, she preemptively keyed in "19" because she probably thought those were the first two digits of my birth year. I was born in 2000, and so I saw her tap "backspace" twice when I told her when I was born.

So I jokingly ask, "Do I really look older?", and she looked embarrassed and then laughed it off.

Now that I think about, it probably had to do with the fact that I look like shit and nobody can actually tell how old I am. I should've interpreted it as an awkward situation when I didn't.

----------------

*Not my real day and month of birth.

Yeah, I've got a perpetually bloated, child-like roundish face that totally masquerades my age to that of an early-teen.
It also doesn't help that I've got a low-t shoulder-to-waist ratio and relatively high-pitched voice compared to that of my peers.
It's all so tiresome.

So I was just doing a bit of shopping, and after I bought some stuff, a shop assistant talked me into joining their rewards program. Because of the weird layout of the store (this is at a department store where there are some computer terminals scattered everywhere instead of having a checkout line), I could clearly see her screen and keyboard while she was filling in my details.

When she asked for my date of birth, I said* "July 22nd," so I could see her type in "22/07", but before I told her what year I was born, she preemptively keyed in "19" because she probably thought those were the first two digits of my birth year. I was born in 2000, and so I saw her tap "backspace" twice when I told her when I was born.

So I jokingly ask, "Do I really look older?", and she looked embarrassed and then laughed it off.

Now that I think about, it probably had to do with the fact that I look like shit and nobody can actually tell how old I am. I should've interpreted it as an awkward situation when I didn't.

----------------

*Not my real day and month of birth.

lol people always tell me i look way older than i am too, due to my facial hair

Yeah, I've got a perpetually bloated, child-like roundish face that totally masquerades my age to that of an early-teen.
It also doesn't help that I've got a low-t shoulder-to-waist ratio and relatively high-pitched voice compared to that of my peers.
It's all so tiresome.
Holy fuck. It's brutally over.

I also am brutally voicemogged. I'm not sure why but it just doesn't sound as satisfying as I want it to be.

lol people always tell me i look way older than i am too, due to my facial hair
I wish I could grow facial hair. My lack of facial hair reminds me of the fact that I am rice and therefore perpetually hairless.

Giphy 43

spot on incel trait, i can relate to it on the sub atomic level