Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: People have called you rude, when you never meant to be so

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
This is also likely a trait with people on the spectrum, which I am.

Over the years, I have said things to people but some have taken offense to it. One guy even looked like he was going to swing at me, when I asked him a question which I thought was a valid, inoffensive thing to ask.
Once, I called about a missing package from Amazon, and I explained my problem to the woman on the phone, and she told me off and told me to respect her ---- to this day, I honestly, sincerely have no clue what triggered her.
And then, there's the certain rude things that I do or do not do.

Over the years, I have said things to people but some have taken offense to it. One guy even looked like he was going to swing at me, when I asked him a question which I thought was a valid, inoffensive thing to ask.
Once, I called about a missing package from Amazon, and I explained my problem to the woman on the phone, and she told me off and told me to respect her ---- to this day, I honestly, sincerely have no clue what triggered her.
Maybe she had a bad day. Still, something (studies) make me think she sensed you without seeing you. Brootal.

Sometimes ppl think im rude cuz i dont do stuff
but i dont do stuff cuz i suck and dont want to embarass them or me

yes this used to happen alot when I was young. as I grew older I now speak sweet talk and flattery whenever I meet someone

people link ugly face with bad personality
now i'm afraid to talk to new people beceause there's no doubt they'll hate the conversation

People think I'm rude when I don't respond to what they're saying...when I can't hear or comprehend what they're saying in the first place (deaf/mutecel).

Fuck 'em. I'm glad I'm incapable of speech.

Your face offends them, that's it

At highschool I once got hatemail at valentine's, I have no idea why

At highschool I once got hatemail at valentine's, I have no idea why
Some bitch sent me a mail just to tell How ugly she thought i was, till this day It was the closest i ever got to kill someone.

Some bitch sent me a mail just to tell How ugly she thought i was, till this day It was the closest i ever got to kill someone.
I'm sorry bro, sometimeslife hits under the belt...

M
I'm sorry bro, sometimeslife hits under the belt...
Nowadays i laugh about It but on that time It rlly pissed me off, left me wondering why the fuck she did that.

Normies love to tease ugly men but incels are the "hateful bad guys", easy to blame the hateful guy without knowing what created that hate inside him.

Wow how funny and quirky she was, you should have break her neck like chickens.

true I just failo everything

Relatable tbh
If you say things without thinking even in a neutral tone you or told to "cut out the bad attitude" but if you take care in what you say after those moments next time they say that you think about things too much and are too polite.
They don't believed incels deserve not to think things through like other normies do. They want them to struggle even if it is in the most petty way possible.

Yeah. I used to have Asperger's and it happened a lot when I was younger. Not anymore, but just take in mind that normies like to release their frustrations with people they see as defenseless and easy targets. When you are autistic and a child, you are an easy target. That's also what happened to George Floyd a while ago.

Obviously normies will give a bunch of stupid rationalizations for their cruelty, but we all know what the fuck is really going on.