Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: People keep telling you "you're not trying hard enough"

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
My only normie friend, used to always tell me "I'm not making effort." That was before I showed him live footage of me getting ghosted, my dry phone, my absolute lack of communication with females.

Besides, these idiot's can't get it through their heads that if you have to try, its most likely over. No normal teenager was forcing himself to get new hobbies, go to parties where he was uncomfortable, rehearse what they were going to tell a girl, or even cold approach girls. Normal teens just get into relationships. All the people in relationships that I know of, have some of the most boring lives. But because they are attractive, a girl gave them signals that they happened to pick up on( or in one particular case, literally begged to suck his dick).

Incel trait: there is no one to tell you anything cause you don't interact with anybody (outside of mandatory shit like assignments for uni or work).

meanwhile redpillers: "you're trying too hard. women can sense the desperate vibe. the moment I stopped trying to get a woman, they came to me."

Incel trait: there is no one to tell you anything cause you don't interact with anybody (outside of mandatory shit like assignments for uni or work).
truecel trait: you dont even interact with anyone other than family

meanwhile redpillers: "you're trying too hard. women can sense the desperate vibe. the moment I stopped trying to get a woman, they came to me."
jfl

you're not trying hard enough​

Can relate.

And how hard to try? I am going to gym, I have nice clothes, but my main drawback is that I live in America as an European and with ESL.

I'd have to devote my entire life to talking to foids and finding a blind one who can't touch my face

Besides, these idiot's can't get it through their heads that if you have to try, its most likely over. No normal teenager was forcing himself to get new hobbies, go to parties where he was uncomfortable, rehearse what they were going to tell a girl, or even cold approach girls. Normal teens just get into relationships. All the people in relationships that I know of, have some of the most boring lives. But because they are attractive, a girl gave them signals that they happened to pick up on
This is why I find normie advice so unsatisfying. They always tell you to go put yourself out there in uncomfortable situations and do things that they themselves would never do and have never done. I think this is because they're all full of shit, and trying to find deflections or excuses. The truth is that they didn't have to try, and everything came to them so easily without effort. So, seeing someone who didn't get anything naturally is a completely baffling situation to them. They have been so accustomed to being loved for every second of their being, and finding someone who has not experienced the same is inconceivable. We literally do not exist in the same realm as they do. In all honesty - most advice I get from normies is very insulting.

Either you are trying too hard and look desperate or you aren't trying hard enough. Your quote is a perfect example of normies not knowing what they are talking about and giving out contradictory, nonsensical, deflecting advice.

My only normie friend, used to always tell me "I'm not making effort." That was before I showed him live footage of me getting ghosted, my dry phone, my absolute lack of communication with females.

Besides, these idiot's can't get it through their heads that if you have to try, its most likely over. No normal teenager was forcing himself to get new hobbies, go to parties where he was uncomfortable, rehearse what they were going to tell a girl, or even cold approach girls. Normal teens just get into relationships. All the people in relationships that I know of, have some of the most boring lives. But because they are attractive, a girl gave them signals that they happened to pick up on( or in one particular case, literally begged to suck his dick).
No trying for your face, GrAYcel

Having to try at all is an incel trait. Chads are naturally gifted at everything and never have to try in their lives. Women throw themselves at them with no effort required. If you have to try, it’s over.

And then when you do try they tell you "you are trying too hard"

you're not trying hard enough​

Can relate.

Having to try at all is an incel trait. Chads are naturally gifted at everything and never have to try in their lives. Women throw themselves at them with no effort required. If you have to try, it’s over.

You have to try, but you also must not harass, and by "harass" they usually mean make any inappropriate approach whatsoever.

This is a stupid game I don't want to play. I just want to pay.

Last edited:
Schrödingers Incel: Trying too hard and not enough, at the same tine.

:redpill:=:bluepill:

Can definitely relate lmao my buddy who's infinitely more successful with women than me was genuinely taken aback when he found out I only truly interact with him and my brother, and that I receive 0 (zero) messages from girls. I like him a lot but I also started to wonder how many more delusions about me there are among people I know and keep in contact with.
if you have to try, its most likely over.
Preach

This is why I find normie advice so unsatisfying. They always tell you to go put yourself out there in uncomfortable situations and do things that they themselves would never do and have never done. I think this is because they're all full of shit, and trying to find deflections or excuses. The truth is that they didn't have to try, and everything came to them so easily without effort. So, seeing someone who didn't get anything naturally is a completely baffling situation to them. They have been so accustomed to being loved for every second of their being, and finding someone who has not experienced the same is inconceivable. We literally do not exist in the same realm as they do. In all honesty - most advice I get from normies is very insulting.

Either you are trying too hard and look desperate or you aren't trying hard enough. Your quote is a perfect example of normies not knowing what they are talking about and giving out contradictory, nonsensical, deflecting advice.

When normies give blatantly obvious advice I find it insulting too.. but then I realized normies are too low IQ to do the next abstraction and think, 'gee don't you think this guy already thought of that and tried that'.. so they don't mean it to be insulting.

All the fucking time, OP, all the fucking time. Not just dating, but across the board (finding a better job/getting promoted, school, etc)

The normie dilemma reminds me of hearing story's of Britain's colonial wars in Africa during the 19th century. When African tribes would face the British army in battle they would get gunned down so in response the witch doctor of the tribe would give the warriors "magic" body paint. They where told it would make them bullet proof. But when they engaged the Britishagain they would get gunned down despite the "magic". When the survivors met the witch doctor again naturally they said the "magic" did not work.The witch doctor replied that the only reason why
they died when they got shot is because they did
not believe hard enough in the "magic". So try
again.
A very solid analogy for normie advice its always ur fault..not unrealistic female standards..not online dating that heavily favors women ......not the insane body positivity that favors women ...not female hypergamy

I feel you. Had this bluepilled high tier normie friend always telling me this when he clearly didn't know how hard I tried. Dude was so dumb he couldn't even try to imagine that someone could not have the same experience as he had, like it's always a choice of the person itself to be fucked up.

why try if women love the devil?