Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: people think you’re gay

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
This TBH. Also I was just told I’m a incel because I can’t “spit game”. JFL. Time for me to drink.

I don't know, no one has called me a faggot.

Nah. Everyone thinks I'm a pathetic ugly loser.

Oh fuck fuck fuckfu FUCUFUCKFJCUFKJC this brings me back memories of school where this girl got close to me and wanted to talk to me and shit until she found out I wasn't gay
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AAARGHHH

My family thinks I’m gay.

Get called gay for being a misogynist

As a joke

My family thinks I’m gay.
Same situation with me. All of my cousins have had partners of the opposite sex, so they just assume that I'm closeted.

Gayness is the pressure release valve for low status males, so they effectively want you to be gay.

That doesn't make sense.
People will only think you are gay if you have good looks and isn't seen around women.

If you are truly an Incel, as to justify an "Incel trait", then people won't even talk to you about relationships because they realize it's over for you and they know you can't get laid simply because you aren't attractive enough.

Perceived gayness = neotenous, effeminate face and not being sexually attractive to women

Ropefuel for us klinefeltercels

Gayness is the pressure release valve for low status males, so they effectively want you to be gay.

They've hinted at me being gay. Funny thing is. Faggots just think I'm odd & weird.
Perceived gayness = neotenous, effeminate face and not being sexually attractive to women
That doesn't make sense.
People will only think you are gay if you have good looks and isn't seen around women.

If you are truly an Incel, as to justify an "Incel trait", then people won't even talk to you about relationships because they realize it's over for you and they know you can't get laid simply because you aren't attractive enough.

Same with me.

That doesn't make sense.

When I had hair they thought I was gay. And now they intuitively knows the truth.

No one has ever asked me

That doesn't make sense.

I don’t know what level of cope this is

I've been called homosexual multiple times.
The best response I have is "you have something against gays?"

I can relate plenty of times. One time a guy asked a foid (I heared because I was nearby)if I was straight and the foid said that she don't know. And I was orbiting her jfl

My mom asked me if I was gay last night.
Again
for the 6th time or so now
and no matter how many times i say "no"
she keeps on asking
:feelsree:

Especially nice place for unmanly fagcel is homphobic Russia with bulbahead trasmen, following primitive "code of manlyness" Gopnia

I've been called homosexual multiple times.
The best response I have is "you have something against gays?"
In today's politically correct atmosphere this is the best reply

My parents usually think that, but otherwise not so much, or at least I hope so.

parents have indirectly asked me a few times

Only Chad can spit on women.

I was called gay online a few times because I think women are inferior, but other than that no.

“gee whisker willikey, you hate women? you must be gay!”:soy::soy::soy::soy:

I don’t know what level of cope this is
What I said is the exact opposite of coping.

If you are truly an incel (a truecel in this case), people will just assume you are single because you are unattractive/ugly.

The ones that think someone average/below average in looks might be gay for being single are boomers that are unaware of the whole current female hypergamy and eugenic policies.

I've been asked if I'm gay. I laughed and said that the question is wrong. It's not about how I feel about women, but what they feel about me. And I abandoned the conversation.

nope people acknowledge fast that I have troubles „finding„ a women. That I am in desperate need of a foids affection is apparently already written on my face.

It's amazing how normal people would rather conclude you to be an AIDS-ridden faggot than consider the possibility that the deck is simply stacked against some people.

Adding insult to injury.

My mom asked me if I was gay when I was 18

What I said is the exact opposite of coping.

If you are truly an incel (a truecel in this case), people will just assume you are single because you are unattractive/ugly.

The ones that think someone average/below average in looks might be gay for being single are boomers that are unaware of the whole current female hypergamy and eugenic policies.
No it’s a cope. The fact that people think I’m gay makes me trucel

It means you look unmanly and are never seen with women.

people think im gay while the chadlite thats never seen with woman is "mysterious"

Nah. Everyone thinks I'm a pathetic ugly loser.
To be honest there are a few faggots that are genetic chads. We live in 2023 And 23% of zoomers are fags so it's a understand Why people question that but they need to realize that nobody is getting laid

I've had it said at old jobs and stuff, they didn't really think I was though. It's used to bully and make them feel superior, e.g faggot = loser. They actually treated the real homos well.

Last edited: