Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: people think you're nice

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
They were these two girls in one of my classes and they were talking about how another guy is kinda mean and said that I'm really nice. This was in a class with only five people. They probably wouldn't have noticed me if there were more.

They were these two girls in one of my classes and they were talking about how another guy is kinda mean and said that I'm really nice. This was in a class with only five people. They probably wouldn't have noticed me if there were more.
Same. And then people abuse it and trashtalk behind your back and then wonder why you are not willing to trust others as willingly as before.

They even told me my face is too kind.
Of course they friendzoned me and noe they're getting fucked by 2 coke addicts.

Yes can relate.

everyone thinks im a douchbag before they even talk to me, bad halo
This. People automatically assume I’m conservative (racist in their mind, which is true) because I wear boots and jeans. Before even talking to me. I’ve had people tell me I look like “a trump supporter” (normcattle lingo for racist misogynist that should be executed) because I’m white, blonde hair blue eyes, and I have boots.

not one second of changing my clothes though.