Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: People threw objects at you in class during school

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Girls threw objects at me for hours and hours in school - this is a vivid memory from me till this day. Sometimes food items like tonsils/raisins, sometimes pencils/paper. The boys hit me on the head during class with a bitch-slap - always from behind. As I yelled at them I was punished by the teacher for interrupting in his class, when I tried to fight back too - the victim is turned into the aggressor by the system. As I tried to tell that retarded shitbrain what happened he did nothing to stop it, he saw it as an annoyance that I complained about it, this went on for hours and hours over months. I couldn't focus on any subject.

One day I really lost my mind and waved my pencil in the air as a threat, then some of the ink splattered on the clothes of one girl, I had to replace her clothes with my own money because her mother was too stupid to do the laundry (the ink is removable with water and the entitled feminist cunt that gave birth to such an insufferable, little beast was too stupid to try that despite her having such a high degree of education, because she is so completely removed from everything remotely normal due to her wealth) - she threw stuff at me for hours and hours, nobody did something and of course she got away scot-free for all the torment she inflicted upon me, no discipline by the school and no discipline by her strong, empowered girl-boss mother who probably told her that she could treat every man like trash and get away with it.

Then even my fucking parents lectured me for hours and hours, the parents of other children always stood without any second thoughts behind their children and defended them fiercly while mine never did anything in that manner, they always believed other people (even my bullies) more than their own son. Thinking about these moments still makes my blood boil, I hated the indoctrination ape house called school. While everyone collected beautiful/unforgettable memories in school, this was my existence for almost twelve years in school (and even before school). Has anyone here similiar experiences?

nah, but boys did physically harass me in a way which if I said I would get banned from .co
theyd also call me school shooter and shit
F, that sounds even worse.

People also told me that I had the looks of a school shooter, serial killer or pedophile and girls who had to do a group project with me deliberately went to the teacher and wanted a regroup because they said that I looked physically/mentally disturbing (actual quote).

i remember girls throwing papers at me with random numbers written on it , so annoying

slapped at the back of the head :yes:
lit up mini petard put into my hoodie :yes:
spat on :yes:
shoved :yes:
cigarette butt thrown into my face :yes:
cigarette butt pressed into my hand :yes:
chair pulled away moments before sitting down :yes:
doors kicked in while i was peeing so i couldn't get out of the restroom :yes:
during winter times being afraid to go home, because you would be afraid of getting a black eye from the snowballs :yes:
stupid nicknames that were based on my appearance :yes:
edit: penises drawn into your notebook :yes:

Yep, in grade 7 in HK my class done that, aside from putting my stuff in the garbage can. It was so bad that I had to move schools to Toronto which was far chiller there. HK is a very NT place, very over for autistic hfcels like me.

@Lebensmüder @Colvin76 @FinnCel @ShySaxon

I hope you were like 8 when this happened.

At age 13 I would've already stabbed someone who got this far

during winter times being afraid to go home, because you would be afraid of getting a black eye from the snowballs :yes:
Extremely brutal stuff (especially that with the cigarettes), completely monstrous.
i remember girls throwing papers at me with random numbers written on it , so annoying
Sometimes I ask myself what goes through their mind.
Yep, in grade 7 in HK my class done that, aside from putting my stuff in the garbage can. It was so bad that I had to move schools to Toronto which was far chiller there. HK is a very NT place, very over for autistic hfcels like me.

Basically the same situation with autism, autism is basically a death sentence in school. Also had my stuff permanently stolen/destroyed. Never transfered school due to it.

Damn this happened to me. High IQ blackpill it's over

A dude splashed the back of my neck with water while I was sleeping in class. I cursed him out then got thrown out of the class by the teacher
nah, but boys did physically harass me in a way which if I said I would get banned from .co
:worryfeels: Hope it's not what I'm thinking

A dude splashed the back of my neck with water while I was sleeping in class. I cursed him out then got thrown out of the class by the teacher
Something remotely similiar happened to me once too. Suddenly the water bottle in my backpack was open although I didn't drink from it/never opened it. Had to write the exam then with a wet back in the middle of the winter.
Damn this happened to me. High IQ blackpill it's over

Basically the same situation with autism, autism is basically a death sentence in school. Also had my stuff permanently stolen/destroyed. Never transfered school due to it.
If I didn't get out in time I would probably get send to jail and most likely killed and fed to crocodiles to dispose my corpse. At the time other normies threaten to call the police on me, earlier sounds like a joke but later it became serious. Once they know teachers were near they would quell up and pretend to be "friendly" with me. I swear to God if I come back there I would definitely be having tens of SWAT with M2 brownings pointing at my skull ready to empty the ammo box.

@Lebensmüder @ThoughtfulCel @Colvin76 @FinnCel @ShySaxon

If I didn't get out in time I would probably get send to jail and most likely killed and fed to crocodiles to dispose my corpse. At the time other normies threaten to call the police on me, earlier sounds like a joke but later it became serious. Once they know teachers were near they would quell up and pretend to be "friendly" with me. I swear to God if I come back there I would definitely be having tens of SWAT with M2 brownings pointing at my skull ready to empty the ammo box.

Brutal, little shits who threaten to call the police for absolutely no reason are simply the worst. And also disgusting how they constantly switch to nice when a teacher is in the proximity.

Brutal, little shits who threaten to call the police for absolutely no reason are simply the worst. And also disgusting how they constantly switch to nice when a teacher is in the proximity.
I also got called "a criminal" and more so "a terrorist" by my classmates at the time. Oh well, they would definitely have spread it out the schools through soycial media. I don't care at this point.

Yes, even when I was 19 and already at uni, I was in a train and two foids threw cheetos at me. I acted like I didn't notice.

Fucking polacks are truly disgusting beings. May I know which part of POOland are you from?

Holy shit these stories are ragefuel. I definitely would have gone ER if this shit happened to me. People like them really need to get their skills bashed in with a hammer in real life

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I unironically was a bully in HS I was throwing things at my teachers and I brought a knife to threaten a girl. Unfortunately I was the ugliest bully in my school jfl
Still I never bullied a brocel, only popular kids bc I found them funny

I also got called "a criminal" and more so "a terrorist" by my classmates at the time. Oh well, they would definitely have spread it out the schools through soycial media. I don't care at this point.
Even worse. Social media is such a curse, I just hope that everyone who hated me during high school forgot about me.
Yes, even when I was 19 and already at uni, I was in a train and two foids threw cheetos at me. I acted like I didn't notice.
Incredible cunts.
If he said/did something, they would have taken out their phone, uploaded the video without context on soycial media and suddenly he would be public enemy No. 1 or the laughing stock of the nation, his life would be over at this point, smart phones were a mistake. Every woman can just upload a video without context and a life is over, thanks to phones they nowadays have unlimited social power (especially when you consider simping/lynch mob mentality on soycial media). And at the time where different infos would be published, his reputation would have been irreversibly destroyed.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I unironically was a bully in HS I was throwing things at my teachers and I brought a knife to threaten a girl. Unfortunately I was the ugliest bully in my school jfl
Still I never bullied a brocel, only popular kids bc I found them funny
Am no saint either and was a verbally extremely defensive/aggressive person.
Holy shit these stories are ragefuel. I definitely would have gone ER if this shit happened to me. People like them really need to get their skills bashed in with a hammer in real life

Nope. Had a pretty normal school experience, playing soccer in the lower grades and all.

i was strangled on public transport because i didn't have cigarette. this was 2 years ago 1st day after new years eve, i went to the bus in the early morning because i didn't want to meet drunktards, lucky me i met 5 guys. atleast they hadn't stolen my gym bag which was full of my clothing and laptop, the bus was empty, i saw sitting in the back, he came behind me from the farthest widest row of seats and clamped on my neck for 4 times and wouldn't let go, each time i tried getting his left hand off of my head :incel:

if u fuckers experience bullying its just bc youre not jestermaxxed jfl if a girl throws cheetos at you, just chew the cheetos and spit it in their faces, knock em out after. If theres no one around, even rape them

Humans are fucked up creatures.

Disgusting

femoid throws shit at me: teacher doesn't care

i hit the femoid: IM CALLING YOUR PARENTS GIVE ME YOUR MOMS NUMBER

i gave her the number of the local pizza place :feelskek:

if u fuckers experience bullying its just bc youre not jestermaxxed jfl if a girl throws cheetos at you, just chew the cheetos and spit it in their faces, knock em out after. If theres no one around, even rape them
Had to laugh.
i was strangled on public transport because i didn't have cigarette. this was 2 years ago 1st day after new years eve, i went to the bus in the early morning because i didn't want to meet drunktards, lucky me i met 5 guys. atleast they hadn't stolen my gym bag which was full of my clothing and laptop, the bus was empty, i saw sitting in the back, he came behind me from the farthest widest row of seats and clamped on my neck for 4 times and wouldn't let go, each time i tried getting his left hand off of my head :incel:
Incredibly brutal. Until now I was only verbally attacked in public transport.
femoid throws shit at me: teacher doesn't care

i hit the femoid: IM CALLING YOUR PARENTS GIVE ME YOUR MOMS NUMBER

i gave her the number of the local pizza place :feelskek:
King Shit, sadly she got my number from the school after complaining there. Imagine actually being so brazen/bold.
Humans are fucked up creatures.

Disgusting

Even worse. Social media is such a curse, I just hope that everyone who hated me during high school forgot about me.
Apparently most normies at the class has declared me a public enemy, if they found out what I am posting here they would definitely call the SWAT on me even me being in a different country. Idgaf anymore. Fuck those normies, kikes and femoids.

Oh, so it's full of eastern subhumans. The worst part to be living in.
i remember everyone buying and reselling petards (buy in poland mainly p2000s, korsarkas, piratkas) sell them to kids, i went to school with full of ophan kids so it was somewhat dangerous
Incredibly brutal. Until now I was only verbally attacked in public transport.
you know what's funny i always think i might be able to defend myself :forcedsmile: :lul: , yeah right.. :kys: i almost cried

Last edited:

They legit called the cops on me in middle school. Our school had rumors that I'm going to shoot up my school.
I have an old thread about my experience somewhere

Last edited:
This thread is relatablemaxxed, tbh. Fuck living life as a pitiful subhuman, I feel for all of you pathetic creatures reading this, I am one of of you and it's over.

They legit called the cops on me in middle school. Our school had rumors that I'm going to shoot up my school.
I have an old thread about my experience somewhere
Holy fuck I am surprised that you managed to survive that.

At this point with normies I have already embraced the identity of me as a villain.

If they think I am Pure Evil well so be it.

Holy fuck I am surprised that you managed to survive that.

At this point with normies I have already embraced the identity of me as a villain.

If they think I am Pure Evil well so be it.
We are evil just because we are ugly.
We don't need to do anything to make others hate us.
I go to a new place and others are disgusted by me

We are evil just because we are ugly.
We don't need to do anything to make others hate us.
I go to a new place and others are disgusted by me
At this point I am fully darktriadmaxxed.

I most definitely experienced that,then they pretend as if it never happened.

Truecel Trait: People threw objects at you in class during school but kept missing because you're too small of a target.

Girls threw objects at me for hours and hours in school - this is a vivid memory from me till this day. Sometimes food items like tonsils/raisins, sometimes pencils/paper. The boys hit me on the head during class with a bitch-slap - always from behind. As I yelled at them I was punished by the teacher for interrupting in his class, when I tried to fight back too - the victim is turned into the aggressor by the system. As I tried to tell that retarded shitbrain what happened he did nothing to stop it, he saw it as an annoyance that I complained about it, this went on for hours and hours over months. I couldn't focus on any subject.

One day I really lost my mind and waved my pencil in the air as a threat, then some of the ink splattered on the clothes of one girl, I had to replace her clothes with my own money because her mother was too stupid to do the laundry (the ink is removable with water and the entitled feminist cunt that gave birth to such an insufferable, little beast was too stupid to try that despite her having such a high degree of education, because she is so completely removed from everything remotely normal due to her wealth) - she threw stuff at me for hours and hours, nobody did something and of course she got away scot-free for all the torment she inflicted upon me, no discipline by the school and no discipline by her strong, empowered girl-boss mother who probably told her that she could treat every man like trash and get away with it.

Then even my fucking parents lectured me for hours and hours, the parents of other children always stood without any second thoughts behind their children and defended them fiercly while mine never did anything in that manner, they always believed other people (even my bullies) more than their own son. Thinking about these moments still makes my blood boil, I hated the indoctrination ape house called school. While everyone collected beautiful/unforgettable memories in school, this was my existence for almost twelve years in school (and even before school). Has anyone here similiar experiences?
dis why u inkwell

It’s crazy how those same bullies are the same ones who get on social media posting like they’re concerned with suicidal people and mentally ill people. Who do they think those people are? The same people you ostracized and bullied in high school you fucking faggot. I swear nobody really cares just a bunch of hive minds

the American school system is extremely brutal. People will single out any weak looking socially awkward geek and constantly bully and antagonize him and in turn when that person snaps and retaliates (such as shooting up school), they play dumb like what the fuck. This why I have no sympathy or remorse for any school shooting victims. Actually people who die in general. I’m a 100% psychopath at this point and idc

at least people in my school didn't even acknowledge my existence so very few people tried to disturb me. all i can remember was a few nicknames and people calling me gay because i never showed interest in a foid publically.

Yep this happened to me in school. Shit was thrown at me when I was just trying to do my work.

Bullying doesn't even exist

They called me with names
They slap the back of my head
They put their ass on my face just to show dominance
They made fun for my walk
Being mocked for everything I did

I tried to do everything but when I tried to stand up they put me down again because I was a manlet framecel.
I tried to jestermax but they laughed at me; not at my jokes