Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: People who are younger than you have already graduated from college while you work a dead end career

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
It's 2021 and I've been in the college system trying to graduate from the same college I started in 2013. Save your money and do a trade boyos, college is a scam, especially for dumbcels like me.

Can't relate as I got my associates like 4 or 5 years after I got into college.
College was a waste of money though.

Can't relate as I got my associates like 4 or 5 years after I got into college.
College was a waste of money though.
That was my mistake. I went straight for my bachelors. Should've gotten an associate degree.

cant relate cuz youngcel

Trading school is a must at this point. I'm in trading school right now, I should have done this a decade ago.

I went to go to college years ago to be a computer engineer/hardware technician but those jobs were in the process of being taken over by H2B visa curries. What a waste of time and money.

Some normies have a plan of action before they finish highschool. Normies have a GF to support them and a social circle who can give them some knowledge and job prospects, shortcuts, life hacks etc. I had no direction and had to learn through trial and error in order to find the right path for me. Imagine how much time and money I could have saved if I had a GF and a social circle.

Last edited:
Trade > College 100%

Trading school is a must at this point. I'm in trading school right now, I should have done this a decade ago.

I went to go to college years ago to be a computer engineer/hardware technician but those jobs were in the process of being taken over by H2B visa curries. What a waste of time and money.

Some normies have a plan of action before they finish highschool. Normies have a GF to support them and a social circle who can give them some knowledge and job prospects, shortcuts, life hacks etc. I had no direction and had to learn through trial and error in order to find the right path for me. Imagine how much time and money I could have saved if I went directly into trade school when I got my GED.
Exactly. NO GF AND NO SOCIAL CIRCLE FOR ME. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

True for me. I have to bitterly watch classmates and kids fresh out of college younger than me succeed while I'm stuck at my stupid job, despite sending hundreds of resumes for the past year and a half

too stupid for college.