Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: People will contradict logic and even deny obvious things just to disagree with you.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Hatred against incels is real, innate, and cannot be eliminated through conviviality, personal effort, or outside influence. People will hate you because yes and there is absolutely nothing to do from it. And hate is simply wanting you dead. They don't want you to move away or stay in yours. They just want your death.

One of the symptoms of hatred (which is different from anger since it is temporary and hatred is permanent) is irrationality. Once you are feeling genuine hatred, all reason and logic is dispelled, because hatred does not need a logical conclusion to exist. It simply exists. In other words, people will hate you at the level of irrationality, say stupid things and come to conclusions without meaning. Trying to make people see that they are logically wrong is pointless because hatred has blinded them.

I made this introduction in an attempt to understand something that has always occurred to me. Whether at school, at work or in the family, absolutely everything I say is contradicted. People don't even expect me to complete the reasoning to disagree no matter if I'm saying something obvious. Only after a long time (sometimes months or even years) will they realize what I said was right, but they never recognize that I had said it in the past. In other words, it is logically impossible for me to be recognized, because any ideas I have will be ignored and will only be recognized when enough time has passed to not associate the idea with me.

absolutely everything I say is contradicted
I've experienced the same.

I've pointed out literal facts to people and they rebuff and say "no it can't be so". Even for mundane, everyday things. It's infuriating. It's the biggest reason I don't bother discussing anything with normies. Because they will always challenge me and the conversation devolves into a pissing contest. And even those who are supposed to be close to me - like my parents - have reacted the same way.

It's such an obvious form of disrespect. Makes me angry whenever it happens.

Being ugly doesn't just affect girls' perception of you but also results in situations like these.

I'll give an example that happened recently: I say to a coworker that discord was built on electron. The faggot wouldn't believe me. Like why the fuck would I lie about such mundane shit???

Never realised how often this has actually happened in my life, our opinions are irrelevant, our intelligence is pushed aside even if we're the only the ones right in the group, our advice and words mean shit.

Whether our philosophy and intellect exists far beyond the reach of normies and foids, which in my view truly does, it's kinda pointless. Because it will not be recognised or acknowledged, foids talk about how "mansplaining" exists and also complain about how if a woman says something she isn't heard, then a man repeats the same thing and everyone acknowledges is. Truth is whenever I've experienced this, it's because the foid hasn't described or explained said topic in an understandable and intelligent manner, so a man has to fill in so that everybody understands and is on the same page.

Very based thread.

And if they run out of mental gymnastics they will result to saying "I don't know what you're saying lol" or just personal insults or mass downvoting while not being able to give an argument.
Trying to make people see that they are logically wrong is pointless

This will just result in them circle jerking more.

Last edited:
no thats just a nazi trait or blackpill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back