Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: pointiest part of you're face is the middle

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
I've just been looking at pictures of my side profile from when I was a teenager and I've noticed that my chin is recessed, my cheek bones and nose are the extremities of my face. It's as though someone put my face into a photo editor and just selected my nose and stretched it and the connected features forwards.

This creates a weird situation where my face is never "upright" because when my nose is level, my mouth and chin are always underneath and receded.

It's like I've got a combination of two different faces stuck together. The lines don't match up.

You can draw a line from my chin to underneath my nose/philtrum and another line from my forehead to the end of my nose.

In other words, like normies and chads have a flat face with the features on it, my face is like that of a wedge with my oversized nose being the most prominent part and all my other features receeded to it.

As you can imagine, this is an ugly and weird looking incel type face, which I bet is a common trait within our community.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 55
It is. Not birdcel tier, but nose is forwards everything else

Do you mean your face is kind of like a fishbowl?

Never began for witch-nose-cels.

I've just been looking at pictures of my side profile from when I was a teenager and I've noticed that my chin is recessed, my cheek bones and nose are the extremities of my face. It's as though someone put my face into a photo editor and just selected my nose and stretched it and the connected features forwards.

This creates a weird situation where my face is never "upright" because when my nose is level, my mouth and chin are always underneath and receded.

It's like I've got a combination of two different faces stuck together. The lines don't match up.

You can draw a line from my chin to underneath my nose/philtrum and another line from my forehead to the end of my nose.

In other words, like normies and chads have a flat face with the features on it, my face is like that of a wedge with my oversized nose being the most prominent part and all my other features receeded to it.

As you can imagine, this is an ugly and weird looking incel type face, which I bet is a common trait within our community.

JFL looks like your nose is trying to get away from your body. That being said, try photo shopping your nose to make it smaller, i think that would actually make it worse. I think having sharp features is better than blunt ones.

My nose was deformed before surgery. It's so much better now but the whole face is still recessed. I need legit double jaw surgery+genioplasty+scar removal. Fuck my life.

OP is Anatolian.

The-typical-nose-of-the-people-living-in-Black-Sea-Region.png

Dude's got it even worse than me!

It's annoying because from some angles I look normie tier, but from the side I look straight up sub human.

What I notice actually accentuates my nose is the way my cheek bones sort of blend into it. Like if my nose was more sort of "on it's own" on a flatish face, it wouldn't be that noticeably prominent, but because my whole face is kind of made up of angles it really puts the emphasis on my worst feature, my hump nose.

I suspect many incels suffer from this, a face made up of angles instead of a reasonably flat surface.

My lower 2/3rds are close to being backwards grown, while at the same time my nose is jew tier. No surgeon in the world would be able to do anything with it, I do not know what to do. The rope is calling my name more and more, despite all the drug indulgence. Fuck this fucking life.

OP is Anatolian.

The-typical-nose-of-the-people-living-in-Black-Sea-Region.png
This guy forward growth-mogs me so fucking hard. The only thing slightly better on my face is a non-downward nose tip.

My lower 2/3rds are close to being backwards grown, while at the same time my nose is jew tier. No surgeon in the world would be able to do anything with it, I do not know what to do. The rope is calling my name more and more, despite all the drug indulgence. Fuck this fucking life.

This guy forward growth-mogs me so fucking hard. The only thing slightly better on my face is a non-downward nose tip.

Does the guy in that pic have forward growth? It looks to me like he has no chin. It's nothing to get down about, he's very ugly with all those angles on his face.

I've experimented on my pics and a simple hump reduction would take the emphasis off my nose somewhat, but it would still be my most forward point along with my cheek bones.

I really wanted a nose job in 2008, but I've been part time/min wage/unemployed the whole time since then. Now at 30+ I really can't see the point anymore even if I could afford it.

The rope is calling me too, brother.