Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: raging at losing

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whether it's sports, video games, whatever, the ugliest guys would always be the most agressive and also rage the hardest if they lost

I think it's an incel trait, Chad just has always been nonchalant in any circumstance, while the incel type dudes were always major agressive tryhards

Yeah cause how else would you expel all the anger from being treated shit by everyone in the real world

I go out of my way to troll and grief in my games

Chad can rage at whatever and people will claim he was prokoved or misunderstood

I get very very angry tbh this is not wrong

getting mad at games helps me process frustration with the rest of my life

Chad can rage at whatever and people will claim he was prokoved or misunderstood
I've genuinely never seen a Chad get angry at anything. How can you be angry at life when you won everything the second you're born.

Not really, getting angry when you lose is a high T trait. The reason you never see Chad getting angry over losing is that Chad never loses, at least in the things that he cares about. Another thing you need to realize is that the things Chad cares about are different, so he naturally won't give a shit about losing a video game, he has better shit to do like creampieing jb pussy.

I don't have the energy to rage for real. Just keyboard warrior rage.

I rage at losing because not only am I weak and shit at sports irl, I'm also shit at games. Some chadlite 16 year old can just casually whoop my ass while he's high on weed because I have absolutely subhuman eyesight, slow reflexes, slow reaction time. Shit genes come in packages.