Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel trait: reckless driving

Can you relate?

• Ye

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Driving 100 km/h, holding steering wheel with one hand and smoking with other is pretty normal behavior for me

Last edited:
Can’t relate

Based

it can be a symptom of ADHD apparently

That's a chad trait.

Driving 100 km/h, holding steering wheel with one hand and smoking with other is pretty normal behavior for me

I'm almost 25 and I don't have a car neither do I have a driving license so can't relate. It's probably for the better, I could have a ragemaxx episode like I'm having lately and just kill a bunch of people if I had a car.

Not speeding and having a good driving record is an incel trait too.

No, that is not an incel trait because you need to be capable of driving. Not being able to drive is the only incel trait here, obviously.

Yeah I almost crashed my dead grandmother's parent's car once because I was feeling suicidal

Yeah I do the same, I drove 80 km/h at a corner today. Almost crashed XD.

Moroccan with Volkswagen Polo trait @RREEEEEEEEE :lul:

it's a sandcel trait
Jfl how stereotypical. Just misses the balloons.

Driving recklessly is a Chad alpha trait, by far. Just about every person I have seen on the road angrily cutting others off, tailgating, and speeding is either a Chad, Tyrone, or a very slutty-looking Stacy.
I drive like an old lady --- I'm too inhibited and neurotic to want to get involved in accidents or get pulled over

I drive at the speed limits but I drive too fast on the motorway though it seems most people drive over the limit on the motorway

Can relate

it’s pretty fun to do ngl, gets the blood really pumping and all

I'm a super careful driver. I don't want to get killed in a fucking car.

Last edited:
I’ve almost gotten into a wreck twice this week. Other people’s fault.

I drive like a pussy, tbh.

I try to drive extremely safe tbh.

I Love driving fast, especially in the night when less people are out. Driving reckless is lifefuel tbh.

I've been known to reckless drive as well with drinking and driving.

still learning to drive manual but when i get good at it you bet ill be reckles driving