Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: recognizing foids respect dominance & force more than males

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
I'm watching boxing right now. Could care less but watching out of boredom. Just occurred to me outside of people who are very into boxing or MMA or fighting sports...there is very little interest.

This guy below is War Machine an exMMA fighter....the ex being because he is serving a life-sentence for beating his exGF. No silly! This isn't an old picture of them as a happy couple...this is his NEW GF that writes to him in prison.

4E74C6B000000578-5982047-image-m-45_1532345318165.jpg

Cliffs: It's Over

And then IT will tell us that our personality is why we are incel :feelsclown:

Women would spin this is as empowering for her

And then IT will tell us that our personality is why we are incel :feelsclown:

Imagine how many men OUTSIDE OF PRISON would happily date her take her out....yet she chooses a guy in prison. Sure its partially his looks but how does one develop a personality while imprisoned? I mean only so much he could contribute to the conversation.

Yet there they are.

Can you get a life sentence for beating a woman? Clown world

In the US at least you can pretty much be thrown in jail for anything for however long if the judge doesn’t like you enough. If I remember they convicted OJ Simpson on attempted murder after he told a guy he was stealing from “if you move I’ll kill you”

Y'know I thought it was weird too or something I didn't bother to look deeper into. Theoretically, it is a life sentence however he has parole in 36 years where he could be released for good behaviour. I dunno...the odds of MMA fighter going 36 years without misbehaving seems unlikely but maybe he will find God or something.

where are her eyebrows

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back