Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Remembering and cherishing small things, like physical contact with a foid, that normies would take for granted

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
You're so touch-starved that if one girl gave you a hug you would probably remember it for years to come. Meanwhile Chad got to be inside that same girl, embracing her in the most intimate way possible yet this is an everyday thing for him.

yes man i remember small things like that

Sitting next to cute cousin in car while we with families were going to pick mushrooms in forest. Those postsoviet times, so cars were more crowded in back, and her warm thigh squeesed to my

We were both at early teens then

Ya.. I can recall the sensation from this one time a cute foid was helping me use a controlling device for a robot, and she accidentally grabbed my hand. She left it there for a couple of seconds, and it felt good tbh.

She's like any foid though, so I remind myself of that when the memory comes up.

Yes, I still remember that one time a young girl grabbed and held my hand for a bit, then walking around. The softness of her skin, how small her hands were...
(inb4 volcel)

Last edited:
I'm not sure, I've never had stuff like that happen to me with a 3D foid, but the memories I've created feel good tbh.

Yes i still remember when me and a foid worked together on a school project and i accidentally touched her hand, it sounds very pathetic but it felt so good

I'd look at my oneitis in class, see sunlight streaming through her tresses, and muse about those photons, coming from the Sun, traveling millions of miles, just to pass through her hair and then to my eyes.

Makes me sad to remember things like that

tfw you never hugged a girl outside your family in your life JFL

Yes, I still remember that one time a young girl grabbed and held my hand for a bit, then walking around. The softness of her skin, how small her hands were...
(inb4 volcel)
Woah dude you are literal chad

I am a 19 year old man. I still have yet to hold hands with a girl. :cryfeels:

Woah dude you are literal chad
I never met her again and she never contacted me so obviously she was not attracted, maybe she wanted to see how it felt to hold hands or something? Keep in mind that was a long time ago, she was like 13 and I was 15.
I'm still hugless, kissless, sexless virgin tho. I never got that close to a female ever again.

I never met her again and she never contacted me so obviously she was not attracted, maybe she wanted to see how it felt to hold hands or something? Keep in mind that was a long time ago, she was like 13 and I was 15.
I'm still hugless, kissless, sexless virgin tho
The only time I touched a foids hand was when we were building some robot and she gave me a component.

I remember on Social Anxiety Support, an incels in denial site, that guys would talk about grazing women on buses or accidentally touching a girl’s hand and they’d bring it up for YEARS.

I drank from the a water bottle after a girl about 15 years ago, and I remember it vividly. It's the closest I'll ever get to kissing one.

I waved to this random girl once, and she actually waved back. I still remember that, years later. Usually when I wave at a girl she either looks away or gives me the "fuck off, u ugly inkel" stare.

I remember the small things in life like copes because I realize thats the only joy that I'll ever get in my life.

True, i still remember one girl i used to chat/play games with some time ago. I lied about my height and provided very subbtle and extremely frauded pics to her, just so she would send me ":heart:" before going to sleep. It didn't last for long of course, as she found Chad from her place and dumped me without thinking.

JFL she doesn't even remember that anymore, while i daydream about these moments as one of the best experiences in my life.

Truly, One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I got to hug my oneitis once :chad:

You virgins are all giddy over a roastie touching your hand :incel:

while I got a hug, Chad got to fuck her in every hole while I remain virgin:feelsrope:

I remember the Alamo!

20 years ago having a slim attractive women accidently touch you would be great.

But since 90% of women are fat while smelling bad (since all fat people smell like shit), it's something to avoid.

Yeah we don't live the same live as Chad, maybe aren't we even evoliving in same universe...
Idk men, just become a Monk theory at thus point.

yes I remember talking to foids (not in a romantic way) these were simple talks but it made me happy

Sitting next to cute cousin in car while we with families were going to pick mushrooms in forest. Those postsoviet times, so cars were more crowded in back, and her warm thigh squeesed to my

We were both at early teens then
sounds cute

Can't relate, I hate attractive people and people who like attractive people

One time I brushed shoulders with a girl in the hallway at school and I fantasize about her now

Not to brag or anything but a stacy once touched my shoulder while i was sitting in class :chad::chad::chad:

One time a girl that was cruel to me (insanely hot 10/10 btw) walked by me in Science class while I was playing a game on my phone and asked what game I was playing. I showed her and she said, "cool, I love those games" and walked off. I felt literally high after that, didn't even touch her
what game was it? also :chad:

When you have nothing, then even a little something starts to have immense value. It really puts your life in a perspective when you are steadily approaching your 30s and you still wonder how does a hug or holding hands feels like.

A Stacy once asked me if I had a girlfriend or not at a frat party. I got so nervous that I couldn't even answer her back properly. She walked away after some time but I'll still remember those brief moments of bliss when she was looking at me in the eyes without any hate or disgust. If this feeling is so strong I wonder what it is like to be touched by a foid.

Hugs are nice when they're fully affectionate. Too bad these used whores are stingy, bias, and unfair even with those.

This thread is suifuel.