Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Remembering details about people you've had conversations with...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
...while they don't remember or bring up anything that you've told them about yourself.

I was talking to some normies today and I was asking them about how they were doing, their girlfriends, jobs, etc. & they didn't ask anything back about me or my life. I laughed in my head because I was like "can't wait to post this experience as an incel trait!".

Cliffs: It's O'er

Last edited:
This fucking hurts to read

i remember every little detail

Lol same. It’s incredible I remember exactly what was our last convo and they never remember shit about what I said. Says a lot about normies tbh

I never talk with anyone so the rare times I do I remember everything

Same I used to have a normie "friend" whom I spent lot of time with during brunch and lunch, in high school, listening to him ramble on about annoying crap. He moved away and never once said anything about me and wouldn't even friend me on Facebook. Chances are he doesn't even remember me or sees me as a loser that's beneath him. I hate normies.

Absolute opposite for me. People I swear I've never talked to know my name at work.

Yeah man, same. I tend to archive everything I hear about other people in the back of my head. I guess with normal people, they have too much going on in their lives to care about it.

I pretend to forget what they said in previous convos just so I don't seem overly attached to their personal details or creepy.

Too high inhib for me to read

I have crs.

Can't remember shit.

Unless i spoke to someone often then their a stranger to me.

Yet... They seem to know me. It's very disconcerting.

I pretend to forget what they said in previous convos just so I don't seem overly attached to their personal details or creepy.

Same. Its not even about being overly-attached or creepy, its about being thoughtful and considerate and kind. Fucking shame on us tbh. Really goes to show personality means nothing compared to Looks. In fact, OKCupid bought Tinder when they realized that those long-winded profiles meant nothing compared to a casual glance at someone's face.

Ironically, those OKCupid guys went to Harvard and instead the incels (as usual) were way ahead of the curve. You can still find those archived OKCupid studies even though OKCupid tried to wipe the data because it was so unfriendly to bluepill delusion. You've probably already seen those stats thrown around. It was a big deal because even the probabilities matched what those of us on PUAhate merely speculated via observational experience.

Cliffs: Sad.

I don't. I tend to forget what people told me. My memory is shit.

Socially-crippledcels like me converse so rare that every single one of them is important
For fucks sake in summers I go weeks without interacting with anybody
It is over

I thought you were Kent from YouTube at first

Same. Its not even about being overly-attached or creepy, its about being thoughtful and considerate and kind. Fucking shame on us tbh. Really goes to show personality means nothing compared to Looks. In fact, OKCupid bought Tinder when they realized that those long-winded profiles meant nothing compared to a casual glance at someone's face.

Ironically, those OKCupid guys went to Harvard and instead the incels (as usual) were way ahead of the curve. You can still find those archived OKCupid studies even though OKCupid tried to wipe the data because it was so unfriendly to bluepill delusion. You've probably already seen those stats thrown around. It was a big deal because even the probabilities matched what those of us on PUAhate merely speculated via observational experience.

Cliffs: Sad.

Eh, I'm not being thoughtful, considerate, or kind, I just have an unusually good memory.

When I ask someone about something in their life, occasionally they get freaked out because they didn't remember talking to me about it, or thought it was a minor detail that I shouldn't have recalled.

My god. My normie friend constantly tells me his life stories. I almost remember everything. I often finish his sentances when he repeats the same stories. I often notice inconsistencies, little changes he makes, but I don't tell him. He never listens to me though and shows he is not interested with his facial expression. I try to ignore all my normie friends now. They are all souless automatons.

I often finish his sentances when he repeats the same stories. I often notice inconsistencies, little changes he makes, but I don't tell him. He never listens to me though and shows he is not interested with his facial expression.

Same. I usually finish their sentences in my head just to be polite. Most of my experience around normtards are them trying to make their lives seem more exciting and colorful than they are. Sometimes I interrupt and ask pointed questions that puts their stories in proper perspective. That seems to make them upset so its pretty fun.

Normies hang out with different people all the time. Were nobodies. Were not even human do to our ugliness. Where as with us hanging out with them is a rare occurrence, so we remember everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back