Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Saying edgy things

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When a Chad says something edgy foids be like “omg Chad, you’re so bad! Tee hee!”

But when an incel says the same edgy thing you are called creepy and get looks of disgust.

I like being edgy

I'm a creepy inkwell

I've cut myself on my own edge several times. :cryfeels:

As an incel everything you do is considered wrong. Your existence itself is seen as abomination, entertaining rages is the only way to get even.

When a Chad says something edgy foids be like “omg Chad, you’re so bad! Tee hee!”

But when an incel says the same edgy thing you are called creepy and get looks of disgust.

work-cel trait

say unoffensive things really angry and pissed off if you want to fuck with people

but better just to avoid conflict 99.9999999% of the time

As an incel everything you do is considered wrong. Your existence itself is seen as abomination, entertaining rages is the only way to get even.
This.

Your satirical truthful example:

Is something I've experienced on numerous occasions.

Me: "Life isn't worth living"
Foids/Normies: "STFU, nobody cares"/"Get over yourself"/"Give over"

Chad; "Is life even worth living?"
Foids: *Gaze into his eyes and smile*/*Give chad a hug to make him feel better*/

and get called a terrorist

1. Asshole
  2. Dyke
  3. Fag
  4. Shit
  5. Damn
  6. Fuck
  7. Jerkoff
  8. Ass
  9. Prick
  10. Damn
  11. Whore
  12. Twat
  13. Goddamn
im edgy

12 year old girls who play gacha life trait

Chad is a joker, while incels are a SEXUAL THREAT

Chad; "Is life even worth living?"
Foids: *Gaze into his eyes and smile*/*Give chad a hug to make him feel better*/

Extreme ropefuel just to know this is currently happening some place in the world.

I cringed at the quote reaction to chad because its 1000% true. Old 90's highschool movie tropes where the chick pretends she wants chad to stop bullying the nerd while shes clearly turned on by it is so freaking real. Their simple brains can NOT reject alpha behavior.

Being edgy here lowers my cortisol levels tbh