Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Incel trait: Sexual arousal when headbanging

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
When I'm headbaning, trying to corpsegrindermaxx I get the erection and my peen becomes stone cold hard like diamond. Y dis happen UwU?

I don't headbang

If you headbang, you are a sheep. Every headbanging metal head I’ve known watched 9 hours of WWE every night, and enjoyed what they were told to enjoy by the media conglomerates.

I can’t deny that they are good copers though. Nothing seems to phase them, but that could also be because low iq

its natural selection taking its course. the hideous male gets sexual pleasure from harming itself, meaning it will likely end up suiciding and removing the inferior genes from the genepool. father nature is a cold son of a bitch

head banging not good for you, doctors told jason newsted to stop

I'd look retarded if I headbanged

I miss the days of my long hair where I could head bang.

If you headbang, you are a sheep. Every headbanging metal head I’ve known watched 9 hours of WWE every night, and enjoyed what they were told to enjoy by the media conglomerates.

I can’t deny that they are good copers though. Nothing seems to phase them, but that could also be because low iq
I like metal and I headbang

uhhh doesn't headbanging mimic the motion of giving head?

I miss the days of my long hair where I could head bang.
I used to miss it, but don't anymore. It just gives me headaches when I try to head bang anymore.

It's over for braindamagedcels

no mate just makes my head spin