Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: Sitting alone at lunch

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Schoolcels, wouldn't you agree that sitting alone at lucnh is a trucel trait? At school, I NEVER see a Chad/lite sitting alone by themselves during lunch. Hell maybe include high-tier and mid-tier normies too cause they probably have their degenerate fake friend groups to sit with. Its always low tier normies and incels/incels in denial sitting by themselves. HS Freshman dont count btw.

Why don’t you sit with the other incels and nerds?

Fuck dude back then I just went to the bathroom or floated around the school and sat and did HW.

Sitting alone is a death sentence for the rest of your time there.

I sit in a lonely church, the only church that I have ever known

Why don’t you sit with the other incels and nerds?
idk I suck at making new friends. At lunch I'm mostly focusing on myself and trying to aviod annoying foids. Also quite a bit of them are really skinny so they might be intimidated by me.

Yup sat alone at a table my first semster and couldn’t stand it anymore after that so went to bathroom and library sometimes, it was pure hell every day

Yup sat alone at a table my first semster and couldn’t stand it anymore after that so went to bathroom and library sometimes, it was pure hell every day
I was gonna do that but the fucking staff made it unreasonably difficult to leave the cafeteria. You have to fill out some stupid forum and if youre caught skipping lunch, you get written up. They have some stupid QR code thing and it only works for iPhones (I use android). Fucking clown world.

True. I am in uni now and still sit alone. However, sometimes I sit with a fellow Gook incel. Tbh, I hate sitting with another Asian incel, because its looks shit, seeing two incels sitting in desperation and bitterness and loneliness together. I prefer to be alone than hang out with shit company.

yes. been doing it for the past 3 years

I used to sit alone but one day I decided to low inhib Maxx and sit by another kid and somehow we became friends. Luckily he is just as autistic as I am so we just sit together. Sitting by yourself is the biggest suicidefuel especially when other people pass by you and give you the disgust/pity look.

No fuckin shit. One of My most painful memories in hs, sitting alone in first few days of high school wanting to legit kill myself. The feelings of such brutal rejection are so numbing. I tried to leave to go to the bathroom outside the lunch area and guess what got screamed at by one of the lunch supervisors for tryinf to leave and sent right back to that hell

I agree, nobody has ever had lunch with me :(

Wait, you guys weren't allowed to just hang out in the halls or go outside at lunch? Wtf?

Wait, you guys weren't allowed to just hang out in the halls or go outside at lunch? Wtf?
Outside is too much imo. Students should be able to go anywhere they want (inside school) during lunch as long as they arent disturbing other classes. But because staff is low IQ they made this really stupid difficult process to leave the cafeteria.

Outside is too much imo. Students should be able to go anywhere they want (inside school) during lunch as long as they arent disturbing other classes. But because staff is low IQ they made this really stupid difficult process to leave the cafeteria.
ok, well cant you just walk to your local mcdonalds, gas station or something and just ldar there for ur lunch period?

ok, well cant you just walk to your local mcdonalds, gas station or something and just ldar there for ur lunch period?
That is way way worse that leaving the cafeteria for the library lmao. They are gonna suspend kids for doing that shit. Thats straight up leaving school property.

That is way way worse that leaving the cafeteria for the library lmao. They are gonna suspend kids for doing that shit. Thats straight up leaving school property.
well they allowed kids to do that in my HS

well they allowed kids to do that in my HS
My school doesnt have that cause certain fucktards (usually niggers) kept abusing that shit and now everyone is on cafeteria lockdown because of it.

Schoolcels, wouldn't you agree that sitting alone at lucnh is a trucel trait? At school, I NEVER see a Chad/lite sitting alone by themselves during lunch. Hell maybe include high-tier and mid-tier normies too cause they probably have their degenerate fake friend groups to sit with. Its always low tier normies and incels/incels in denial sitting by themselves. HS Freshman dont count btw.
I was always sitting alone at lunch and people threw stuff at me.

Damn, brutal. Just curious, did you ever fight back?
No. I was too weak, small-boned and scared, also the students were probably older than me and they were many, plus I didn't want to be the bad guy again like I was in elementary school when I was still low inhib af.

They stopped throwing stuff when I got older, I used to be the oldest student at my school (retardcel) but they still laughed at me and I was still alone. Even fifth graders made fun of me.

I browse this website when I'm at the library during my lunch period or at a table alone.

Outside is too much imo.
Why? You sound like a slave who has grown accustomed to his prison. We were allowed outside and could even leave school grounds at lunch.

Never ate in college way back in the 90's we could do whatever the fuck we wanted, i went home to eat or i'd go a little restaurant near college. It seems nowadays adults dont trust teenagers and want to have then under surveillance 24/7. I think we were more mature back in day, it is as if social media has feminized men and made them spoiled and unruly just like foids

i was not eating at high school just drinking water or juice people scared me

I dont even eat lunch at school, if my school day is long enough to justify eating I'll just go home and eat but that rarely happens, I usually just have 2 hour lectures.

God school always brings back painful memories
I ate lunch by myself in the cafeteria the first few days of school when people are still figuring everything out. Then once that time is passed and everyone is settled and locked into their positions then a few of the popular kids told me to move. Sometimes Id try and resist and stay sitting and eating my lunch but then they would pull shit like leaving their backpacks on all the tables and chairs to reserve their seats. Pissed me off

I ended up having to buy things that were easy to eat and transport then just going to the bathroom and eating in there. Most people never believe that and think it only happens in movies but i ate in the bathroom the majority of my 4 years in HS. Either that or just not eating at all and walking everywhere or going to the library and waiting for school to end. I tried eating just outside the cafeteria so nobody would see me and mess with me but campus police told me to come back inside. I begged that i needed to eat here because everyone picks on me but he said rules were rules. I then tried to eat in the hallway near the school doors but many teachersand other students kept gicing me rude comments to move out the way and instead of walking around me they would actively pretend to trip over my small ass. Legit the hallway was big enough for several wide students to walk to class yet me being curled into the corner is where you will walk towards and gice me shit! HOLY FUCK JUST KILL ME NOW

Hated every minute

I was always sitting alone at lunch and people threw stuff at me.
That happened a kid in my school aswel, they would throw apple cores, leftover sandwiches and balled up tinfoil at this kid sitting alone, i felt so bad for him

i always used to eat alone :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

That happened a kid in my school aswel, they would throw apple cores, leftover sandwiches and balled up tinfoil at this kid sitting alone, i felt so bad for him
Fortunately only happened a few times. I started avoiding people and sitting anywhere near people.

Solution is no luch at school at all

i used to wait in the hall during lunch, i would get stares from people while wandering in the halls.