Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Sitting in your car alone

Food review pill chewed me not going to lie.

Joke on you, I don't have a car.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yep I used to drive around in my car a lot, just like ER.

The Report of the Week is a giga chad and he sits in his car alone. Theory debunked

Incel Trait: NOT OWNING A CAR

The Report of the Week is a giga chad and he sits in his car alone. Theory debunked
He is not gigachad. He might not even be normie level

I like sitting in my car alone tbh.
I will talk to the radio or just to myself.
Can find some nice views aswell

Yes, I've done this for years. I used to sit in my car alone for hours, just listening to the radio or thinking about different things. Your car is supposed to be a cozy enclosed personal space. I guess that's why I've always liked doing it.

Yes, I've done this for years. I used to sit in my car alone for hours, just listening to the radio or thinking about different things. Your car is supposed to be a cozy enclosed personal space. I guess that's why I've always liked doing it.
A long time ago I actually had a security job at a construction site where I would just sit in my car all night from like 12am-8am. It was great as nobody ever tried to get onto the site and there was another guard about a block away at another site if I felt like talking to someone or needed backup. It was great, would just sit in my car listening to Coast to Coast AM and get out and walk around with my flashlight every now and then.

A long time ago I actually had a security job at a construction site where I would just sit in my car all night from like 12am-8am. It was great as nobody ever tried to get onto the site and there was another guard about a block away at another site if I felt like talking to someone or needed backup. It was great, would just sit in my car listening to Coast to Coast AM and get out and walk around with my flashlight every now and then.
Ah yea, C2C is dope. I think it was even better with Art Bell (R.I.P) hosting. Still a good time passer.

I quite enjoy driving alone honestly, driving back home from work late at night blasting my favorite music without anyone judging my music taste is a relaxing experience.

Yes, I have a car. How the fuck it's making me volcel? I'm still an ugly manlet.

I want my driver license back. :feelsbadman:

I’m pretty certain you could put a blank before the word alone and fill in almost anything to list an incel trait.

Ex: Eating at a restaurant alone
Going to a movie theater alone
Being home on a Friday night alone
Sitting in lecture alone
Etc

Used to do this all the time as a youth. My parents would always nag me about "going out with friends" and not spending the weekends alone by myself. I honestly was never sure if they were worried about me or just wanted me out of the house so what I would do is around Thursday night or Friday afternoon I'd mention something to them. A little lie about something vague the "kids at school" were talking about. My parents would always encourage me to do shit and get friends and a girlfriend and shit so I'd make stuff up. Then on Saturday afternoon I'd ask to borrow my mom's car and then I would just go to the mall, go to a movie, or drive around aimlessly. When I got hungry I'd get a hotdog or something and eat it in the car while parked at a parking lot and just listen to music. If I knew I would be out for multiple hours I would bring my Nintendo DS and play a video game in the car to pass the time. Then I would come home and make some shit up about what I did and who I spent it with. The look on my parents faces always lit up when they thought I was hanging out with some buddies of mine. I never had a single friend growing up. I just took some random names from kids at school. It was quite difficult keeping track of all my lies and stories and to which names were with which story but they always bought it nonetheless.

Some of the worst experiences were when I pretended to go to concerts with friends. I would go out and go to a concert venue and purchase a tshirt as "proof" that I went to the concert so I could show my parents when I got back home. I would just wait in the parking lot until the concert was over then drive home. So I'd be out from like 6-11pm and then come home a bit later than that and say traffic at the concert was horrible. They always understood and would ask questions about the concert and the band and I'd always have to make stuff up.

I even went so far as to save up money in secret. I would get an allowance every 2 weeks and by that time I had a part-time job so what I would do is tell them I went out to eat and then stash that money somewhere safe and secret. Then I would go out and purchase things for myself like the concert tees or other shit and then when my parents would bring up how I bought that specific item I would tell them a friend bought it for me. Sometimes I'd even say it was a girl and then brag about it. They would be so interested whenever I said stuff like that and it made my heart hurt knowing the truth that their son is a loser.
Oh this shirt Mom? Oh um....I mean I guess a girl gave it to me?
REALLY!? A GIRL? WHO? WHERE? WHY?
Oh um....It's not that big of a deal. You know Caitlyn? Well, her brother wanted a shirt but this was too big for him so she gave it to me instead. Not a big deal really.
SHE GAVE IT TO YOU? OMG HOW DOES SHE LOOK? IS SHE SMART? WHY HAVEN'T YOU ASKED HER OUT?
LOL it's not like that Mom and Dad. She is just a nice girl is all. Well, okay then. I'm going to bed night you two.

Then I'd cry myself to sleep knowing I purchased the shirt myself and then waited 4 hours in a parking lot in my mom's car thinking up that whole story to tell them when I got home that night. A lot of you guys are incel-lite and don't understand the kind of suffering that I've been through my whole life.

Interesting, I also do this sometimes. At night I will drive to empty parking lots and areas and work on my writing while listening to music or i just sit there and think. Sometimes I have to go down to the port at night and i just sleep in my truck alone until someone wakes me to check some units than I usually just sit there and stare while thinking until all the Cargo is loaded.