Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Skipping school events

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Especially romantic ones, if you have no friends, lovers or anything, there are little incentive to go there. I remember being forced to go to one by my mum and it was one of the worst times of my life, everyone was talking and having fun with eachother while I was the only person alone and friendless, never experiencing that again. Fuck life.

Yeah we had those midyear dances and I never went, I just hung out in the library and played chess with the other inels

Very relatable tbh. Skipped quite a bit of school in general as well

just biked home and watched anime

Especially romantic ones, if you have no friends, lovers or anything, there are little incentive to go there. I remember being forced to go to one by my mum and it was one of the worst times of my life, everyone was talking and having fun with eachother while I was the only person alone and friendless, never experiencing that again. Fuck life.
brutal, i don t even want to think about this shitt

I used to skip school entirely.

Not going to football games, prom, functions, etc. is suifuel. i once went to a football game to see what was so cool and everyone looked like they were having so much fun, most werent even really watching the game. Fml not even experiencing and being able to enjoy a classic school memory for most

i always tried to skip school

I skipped field trips because I had no friends

Never went to high school events or dances. Not even a game if I recall.

I try to avoid them tbh

I miss the football, soccer, basketball and lacrosse games the most. They were great

Yep I never went to a single school related event. I just went to school, did my work, and came back home.

As if I was invited to any events JFL

In elementary i'd skip classes to play counter strike 1.6 in lan houses back in the 2000's with my nerd friends soon to be cluelessly incels, everything from there went downhill.

A lot of my irl friends are in the same situation as me so we'd just hangout together at school events

I skipped all school dances and parties, as well as the final prom. Those events are suifuel in it's purest form and I hate that they exist.

When I was in school they forced everyone to go. They were mostly events revolving around sports. They weren't that painful for me, they were just boring. You didn't have to participate so I just sat down on the grass. Luckily there were some friends there for me to talk to.

I skipped many ngl

I would’ve just dropped out all together if it wasn’t for my cuck dad making me go

Yeah, i felt like wanting to kill myself with most social interactions, of course i tried to evade all possible events.

My highschool friends, who most I haven't seen personally in a long time now are mainly low-tier normies who just will never admit its over. They all tried so hard to get a date for prom, but none of them did, they all went alone and I went alone, only difference is I didn't even try. Some of them asked out dozens of girls, including girls in different grades and different schools. Now at ~40 in age they are all still trying to find a girlfriend and get married. Some of them are actual male feminists who go to feminist rallies and help organize for them.

I never went to a school event lol

Can definitely relate to this one.

I never went to prom, homecoming, or any school trips. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I remember falling a-sleep on a bench in a museums garden whıle my other classmates hang around and with their friends and ate at luxury kebab restaurans.

i skipped school a lot

In elementary i'd skip classes to play counter strike 1.6 in lan houses back in the 2000's with my nerd friends soon to be cluelessly incels, everything from there went downhill.
Sounds like a fun time.
rush b