Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: small dick

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Any dick under 7 inches = small.

if your dick is over 7 inches, there are ways to advertise it to size queens.

makes me want to fucking rope thinking how different my life would be with a huge cock :reeeeee:

so much retarded shit being said here

My size is 4-5 inches

What you said about dickpill was absolutely [Brutal]

My dick is 10 cm and thin also, I did not even know that until recently. I have never ever cared about my penis size, because never progressed that far with women. Fakecel/hopefulcel trait caring about penis size.

my dick is my only good quality and its still average

@SchrodingersDick @BodyFat10orRope @Schizoidcel @LOLI BREEDING

thoughts?
loli breeding is the only one who i don't mind. the others are fakecels or liars

You are right. But gl men can get away with it aslong as its not under 6 inches.
For sub6 men, dick is even more important

Am I like the only one who never measured their dick before?I thought they predicted dick sizes at birth :feelstastyman: I still don’t know my size ngl

some incels here have 8-9 inch cocks though
Are you one of them? If not, how do you know people's dick sizes or why would you remember this kind of detail? Not calling you out as I'm just asking, because I just know I wouldn't remember what a guy's dick size is that isn't my own.

for people who actually got small, below average dicks

not for people who are in the fucking 99 percentile
well duh

thats what i said. if your dick is huge, you can advertise it and get laid

makes me want to fucking rope thinking how different my life would be with a huge cock :reeeeee:
Personalityinkwell

imagine fucking her with a 9 inch dick as she claws her nails into your back telling you how amazing you are

we will never have that
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
You sure do have a way of tearing me apart emotionally.

7.5 x 5.5 is the cutoff for human. Not even ideal, just the bare minimum to not be considered a non-entity to women.

Even the most staunch feminist would become submissive in front of a 9x6 dong. Her pussy slime would be frothing at the sight of it.

Very unsettling thought indeed.

by that logic being short is better since an average dick would look huge on a manlet
lol cope.
Even the most staunch feminist would become submissive in front of a 9x6 dong. Her pussy slime would be frothing at the sight of it.

Very unsettling thought indeed.
life isn't worth living without a huge dick

true bitches want 8inches at least it is fucking insane just look at the fucking dildos it's over

@SchrodingersDick @BodyFat10orRope @Schizoidcel @LOLI BREEDING

thoughts?
Well it's 8" bone stabbed. Girth is 5.1", just slightly above average.

It doesn't really look big whenever I take a photo so I can't advertise it. I think I would need to be really lean and might even need more girth for it to look big. I have seen guys on reddit who looked massive but then examining more I found out they're only 7-8" but lean as fuck, smaller frame and +6" girth.

Well it's 8" bone stabbed. Girth is 5.1", just slightly above average.

It doesn't really look big whenever I take a photo so I can't advertise it. I think I would need to be really lean and might even need more girth for it to look big. I have seen guys on reddit who looked massive but then examining more I found out they're only 7-8" but lean as fuck, smaller frame and +6" girth.
have you ever thought about frauding it when advertising it? then just show up and whip out your big schlong

have you ever thought about frauding it when advertising it? then just show up and whip out your big schlong
Tinder fake bulge? Lol. Idk. I see people I know irl on there.

Maybe I should try an experiment somewhere else. Maybe a city 100km away so I could actually try the follow up too.

they can just do PE and get to 7 inches quickly

Are you doing PE and if so are you seeing any results?

Man if I got an inch more of length and girth I would have the golden 9 x 6 gigalifefuelslayercock.

Are you doing PE and if so are you seeing any results?

Man if I got an inch more of length and girth I would have the golden 9 x 6 gigalifefuelslayercock.
i have been doing it and have see small results. it's a slow process but definitely worth it in the long run
another gay troll thread
how is it gay or a troll thread?

I have a small dick

where can i advertise my cock to get laid?

Big dick=confidence

What do you mean? If you are able to get in bed with a foid, I don't believe there is a magical limit at 7'. My problem is that I doesn't get there

What do you mean? If you are able to get in bed with a foid, I don't believe there is a magical limit at 7'. My problem is that I doesn't get there
there isn't a limit at 7 inches lol. I said if you're over 7

i actually have a good sized cock.