Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Small feet

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Your feet are not just small but subhuman. Your toes are unproportionally short and even though you’re not fat your feet are. You don’t have veins in the top of your feet. A woman just has to look at your feet and instantly know you have a small pathetic cock. Moreover a foid will never want you to put your foot on the back of her neck while fucking her doggy style.

Last edited:
Small everything is an incel trait, tbh.

Saw a whore with bigger feet once. Suifuel ngl

Can relate tbh my feet are fairly small

Small feet is kinda an incel trait, but it's a good one if I could choose just one tbh. Small feet > small hands, small dick, small skull, etc. Also, small feet can save you a ton of money, as kids shoes are so much cheaper than adult shoes.

Small everything

I have big feet, still subhuman

Op are you telling us that women have foot fetishes?

My feet are fairly big ngl, especially if compared to my height

My feet are above average (11.5 US shoe)

I have pretty average sized feet (size 45 shoes) but I'm still an incel

Dan Schneider

yes my hands and feet are tiny so disporportionate

Your feet are not just small but subhuman. Your toes are unproportionally short and even though you’re not fat your feet are. You don’t have veins in the top of your feet. A woman just has to look at your feet and instantly know you have a small pathetic cock. Moreover a foid will never want you to put your foot on the back of her neck while fucking her doggy style.

Can't relate, i have skinny spider legs but giant hairy ogre looking ass feet.

Bro I have EU47
and im just 179cm

my hands are small as shit.my feet seem normal though

everyone mogs me

No I have big feet tbh

Small feet is kinda an incel trait, but it's a good one if I could choose just one tbh. Small feet > small hands, small dick, small skull, etc. Also, small feet can save you a ton of money, as kids shoes are so much cheaper than adult shoes.
At least you can hide small feet and go about your daily activities, basically no one is going to see your feet anyway unless you have an intimate partner or go to the beach/swimming.

Having small hands and wrists is worse. I also have narrow feet though. They look like foid feet, though they're hairy so more like foid hobbit feet I guess

I have small feet, hands and wrists. Over.

Can confirm, my shoe size is 7. Foids who are shorter than me have larger feet

might cut off my legs

I have big feet and hands but my dick is average at best, wish that myth was actually true

US size 9. Legit suifuel