Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: socializing with people feels like self harming.

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

Grey Hat NEET
-
At least for me it does. Every time I try to socialize with normalfags they brag about bullshit nobody cares about and flaunt how better they are in your face.
Whenever I leave a party or something (on the VERY rare instances I do) I feel like slashing my wrists open and taking a cocktail of drugs. Am I going batshit or is this common with people who are constantly ostracized from society.

And for those wondering / concerned for me, no, I am not suicidal, it's just that simply being around people sometimes feels like fucking rope-fuel.

Yes, socializing is exhausting. You have to pretty much put on a fake persona to even attempt to act normal around people. They live in a totally different world from you and I.
And for those wondering / concerned for me, no, I am not suicidal, it's just that simply being around people sometimes feels like fucking rope-fuel.
Why aren’t you suicidal? You’d have to be a masochist to be a incel and not think about suicide.

Well, the minute you become truly blackpilled you really won't have much in common with these npcs. I'm slowly losing the desire to even talk to them. I hope to eventually move out to the middle of the desert by myself and work remotely online on my pc, where no npcs or others will be around for miles.

Its their continious one-upmanship. Crabs in a bucket. In group dynamics the systematic and conscious practice of "creative intimidation", makes these normies associates feel inferior and thereby gaining the status of being "one-up" on them. By you not having a girlfriend and the normie having one, he will "one up" you on it, trying to remind you he is better / deserving of women and you are not at his level of prestige. He'll then (if feeling a little sympathetic) try to tutor you into "improving yourself" to get a lady of your own, often talking down to you like a father would do to his inept son, even though you did not ask for his help.

Shit happens to me often.

Why aren’t you suicidal? You’d have to be a masochist to be a incel and not think about suicide.

The main reason why I haven't roped is because I want to play video games and see the fall of society. That and I want to visit Vegas at least once.

I hope to eventually move out to the middle of the desert by myself and work remotely online on my pc, where no npcs or others will be around for miles.

Same, I'd kill to live in a place like northern Finland, The Mojave Desert, or even the Amazon Jungle.

Its their continious one-upmanship. Crabs in a bucket. In group dynamics the systematic and conscious practice of "creative intimidation", makes these normies associates feel inferior and thereby gaining the status of being "one-up" on them. By you not having a girlfriend and the normie having one, he will "one up" you on it, trying to remind you he is better / deserving of women and you are not at his level of prestige. He'll then (if feeling a little sympathetic) try to tutor you into "improving yourself" to get a lady of your own, often talking down to you like a father would do to his inept son, even though you did not ask for his help.

Shit happens to me often.

High IQ post. Normies have nothing but one-upmanshit.

i get burned out from it

not harming but mentally exhausting. have to mentally prepare myself to calm my nerves

Socializing isn't worth it if you get nothing from it, which is the case most of the time. Everyone is so fake and care about mundane shit, that I just don't bother joining. I just keep to myself. It's VERY annoying dealing with people trying to force you to socialize, when the things everyone is talking about is superficial garbage. Seriously man, no one ever talks about anything interesting.

Socializing isn't worth it if you get nothing from it, which is the case most of the time. Everyone is so fake and care about mundane shit, that I just don't bother joining. I just keep to myself. It's VERY annoying dealing with people trying to force you to socialize, when the things everyone is talking about is superficial garbage. Seriously man, no one ever talks about anything interesting.

[/QUOTE]
Thb, might just go monk mode

Yeah. Tbh, I think global warming and or AI is going to kill us but nuclear shit would be cool to watch.
Yes just imagine fucking roasties and cucks getting BTFO by nukes

I would get ignored/talked to coldy and even if they were nice I 1. have no patience for normie posturing or small talk, and 2. cannot relate to them at all BC I missed key milestones and socialization.

I used to feel like that whenever I went to parties. I would leave feeling exhausted. I guess normies get an energy boost from socializing, but that has never been my case.

That is because it is, if you’re an incel. You will be required to work much harder than someone who is normal, and 4x as hard as someone good looking.

How i would fit in society composed of insignificant dust

i dont socialize with anyone

I HATE socializing. It is the worst thing ever as a non-NT

I was never given the opportunity for this in the first place; if socializing is the pretext that they use to exercise Power over the subject and indoctrinate him with their own values or to use it for something that benefits themselves, it is always out of interest; society is shallow, lying and based on hypocrisy and malice, socializing is tedious because what's the point of being kind to a teen foid if she despises you? Not functional or makes any sense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back