Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Spending time with your parents since you don't have any friends

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It's more of a mentalcel/autistcel or lonelycel trait but you get the idea. I visit my parents daily now. Every evening. It brings me comfort, relieve stress and i sort of feel like a kid again living with them temporary for a few hours. Since i'm all alone they are my only social interaction except for some old boomers at work who are just as boring. I have no young work colleagues.

They are probably tired of me visiting them every evening and think i'm autistic or just very lonely but it brightens my week. Another reason i visit them daily is because i can take unlimited hot showers. I can't do that at my current home because my landlord is cheap. I get very dirty from work so it sucks.

What landlord sets a shower limit jfl

It's more of a mentalcel/autistcel or lonelycel trait but you get the idea. I visit my parents daily now. Every evening. It brings me comfort, relieve stress and i sort of feel like a kid again living with them temporary for a few hours. Since i'm all alone they are my only social interaction except for some old boomers at work who are just as boring. I have no young work colleagues.

They are probably tired of me visiting them every evening and think i'm autistic or just very lonely but it brightens my week. Another reason i visit them daily is because i can take unlimited hot showers. I can't do that at my current home because my landlord is cheap. I get very dirty from work so it sucks.
Everytime I see you I want to play Heroes of Might and Magic 2 again.

I still live with them, it's pretty depressing to think that they've been the only source of social interaction in my life most of the time.
What landlord sets a shower limit jfl
He wants him to stay incel.

I hate spending time with my parents as it makes me feel like a kid. I should be spending time with my gf or homies but I am an incel and those things have been denied to me.

>has parents who give a shit about him
:chad::feelsree::banhammer:

>has parents who give a shit about him
:chad::feelsree::banhammer:
They also fucked me over. They bought an apartment for themselves instead of supporting me financially so i could get a house loan to get my own place. They said they would help. They now have three apartments and they are planning on buying an RV. Alot of boomers are very selfish.

They also fucked me over. They bought an apartment for themselves instead of supporting me financially so i could get a house loan to get my own place. They said they would help. They now have three apartments and they are planning on buying an RV. Alot of boomers are very selfish.
tell them to give you an apartment

If you have a healthy relationship with your parents, don't take it for granted bros.

Spending time alone is better than spending time with my parents. I cannot even have any interesting conversations with them. It's like talking to robots. Just talk about daily routines and what he said she said bullshit.