Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel Trait] staring out the window at scenery the whole time during trips

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Whether it's a bus trip when you were a kid riding in the school bus or riding on public transport as part of going from work and leaving work, you always have no choice but to preoccupy your time on these trips with looking out at scenery outside from the window.

Most people are familiar with destinations through looking at road signs, street names, numbers and highway markers but that isn't the situation for you. Why even bother remembering the name of a street or intersection when you don't have anyone to make plans with to meet up with there? You know the landscape only by familiar landmarks, trees, buildings or topography. Anything else you can find to do to pass the time? You have no choice. Other people can talk to others during these trips but of course no one wants to talk to you. If you sleep you can doze off too long and miss your destination. You still have to stay alert to your surroundings. So you are forced to stare out vacantly at the landscape outside your window to pass the time on these trips.

Last edited:
yep. i remember i would always gaze out the window longing for 'freedom' because i felt trapped inside the school bus dealing with all the obnoxious jocks wrestling and screaming at each other over the seats. funny how i thought i was the normal one at the time.

yep. i remember i would always gaze out the window longing for 'freedom' because i felt trapped inside the school bus dealing with all the obnoxious jocks wrestling each other over the seats.
It's okay when you are a kid but when you are an adult it's just depressing that you have to preoccupy yourself with this. In a way it forces you into a more non-NT obsessive type of pattern of being too observant and sensitive to minor changes in your surroundings :feelsbadman:

aba9dd6736712ab8cb4c06d1e881ca65c61acff4.jpg

me on the bus
> rain drops on window
> looking out at the degraded overgrown countryside
> notice how poor the condition the landscape and buildings are in specifically in winter when everything looks dead
> realize there's nothing you can enjoy on your own

the worst part was watching all the normie friend groups and couples walk home with each other while I rotted in the filthy and lonely public bus
Yeah they exit the bus with smiles discussing what they are going to do over the weekend. While you just stay by yourself looking out the window and realizing the world is just passing you by.

I wish there was more Howard paynes in the world
You mean this person or someone else?

I see

Always do this whenever I go outside :feelsbadman:

Always do this whenever I go outside :feelsbadman:
I believe it has reinforced non-NT obsessive focus in people like us. And as you know being non-NT is another big disqualifier for non chad males. Just another way circumstances have screwed us over tbh

I believe it has reinforced non-NT obsessive focus in people like us. And as you know being non-NT is another big disqualifier for non chad males. Just another way circumstances have screwed us over tbh
:feelsrope:

Why even bother remembering the name of a street or intersection when you don't have anyone to make plans with to meet up with there? You know the landscape only by familiar landmarks, trees, buildings or topography.
Bullseye! I dont know road names either, I am just so familiarized with my area that I already have a feel of where everything is.

Ya i look out the window during car rides all the time (hyperbole). In the summer I can stare at foids cleavages/butt and Thighs

Bullseye! I dont know road names either, I am just so familiarized with my area that I already have a feel of where everything is.
And in that course of time you realize how degraded the landscape is. You know the native plants of your region? It's never like that anymore.

Instead you see tree of heaven, asiastic vines growing over everything, honeysuckle shrubs overcrowding the ground and barely any evergreens that aren't covered with the tendrils of vines.
@Virginp0wers made a post about enjoying nature but I replied saying it's impossible these days with how many artificially introduced invasive species are out there.
Ya i look out the window during car rides all the time (hyperbole). In the summer I can stare at foids cleavages/butt and Thighs
Dangerous to do these days with cellphone video cameras and wannabe predator hunters and whiteknights everywhere on public transportation tbh
Have you seen all the freakout videos that occur on public transportation? People are just itching to record you and fight you if you step out of line or behave weirdly in anyway these days. It's so bad that not even women are immune from this treatment if they act weird enough.

And in that course of time you realize how degraded the landscape is. You know the native plants of your region? It's never like that anymore
I’m not good with plant names, but where I live, Its all Maples and Pines. Lots of invasive garlic mustard too.
Dangerous to do these days with cellphone video cameras and wannabe predator hunters and whiteknights everywhere on public transportation tbh
I know, I only do this in my car so I think I’m safe. I get really scared about this tbh, Im so scrawny and small tha if i ever got into a streetfight with a total meathead, I’d be done for

I’m not good with plant names, but where I live, Its all Maples and Pines. Lots of invasive garlic mustard too.
Picture related (not mine). I've heard of invasive garlic mustard.
Tree of heaven

asiastic bittersweet:

honeysuckle bushes:

tree killing vines:
It's very sad what humans have done to the nature landscape by "accidentally" introducing these "ornamental" species to non native countries.

Long after humans are gone these permanent changes to vegeation will persist. I haven't even got to the part about introduced animals and pet species (rats, bugs etc). All very sad that humans insistence on leaving their mark everywhere has lead to this. Can you imagine the effects from space colonization to the pristine environment there?

I know, I only do this in my car so I think I’m safe. I get really scared about this tbh, Im so scrawny and small tha if i ever got into a streetfight with a total meathead, I’d be done for
Just stick to fapping in private at home to get rid of sexual tension tbh it's the only safe outlet incels have.

And in that course of time you realize how degraded the landscape is. You know the native plants of your region? It's never like that anymore.

Instead you see tree of heaven, asiastic vines growing over everything, honeysuckle shrubs overcrowding the ground and barely any evergreens that aren't covered with the tendrils of vines.
@Virginp0wers made a post about enjoying nature but I replied saying it's impossible these days with how many artificially introduced invasive species are out there.

Have you seen all the freakout videos that occur on public transportation? People are just itching to record you and fight you if you step out of line or behave weirdly in anyway these days. It's so bad that not even women are immune from this treatment if they act weird enough.

stinging nettles are the worst for this, their is a field near my house that has been overrun with nettles, where just a few years prior it was mainly ferns

stinging nettles are the worst for this, their is a field near my house that has been overrun with nettles, where just a few years prior it was mainly ferns
You can't escape invasive "ornamental" species introduced by human curiosity tens to hundreds of years ago. It's kind of funny in a way though. Sexhavers and their children will never know a more pristine, orderly landscape and vegetation jfl.

Nope.
I had my cd player and a Gameboy or something.

Nope.
I had my cd player and a Gameboy or something.
Some people here probably can't do that because of the motion sickness and eye and neck strain that causes tbh

You can't escape invasive "ornamental" species introduced by human curiosity tens to hundreds of years ago. It's kind of funny in a way though. Sexhavers and their children will never know a more pristine, orderly landscape and vegetation jfl.

this kind of reminds me of grey squirrels completely invasive and came from the US, most of the Uk had red squirrels before grey invaded.

Most red squirrels are found up north now in the uk.

this kind of reminds me of grey squirrels completely invasive and came from the US, most of the Uk had red squirrels before grey invaded.

Most red squirrels are found up north now in the uk.
Be glad if grey squirrels and stinging nettles are the only invasive species you have where you live at this time. Those sound like minor inconveniences at worst. It can get so much worse.

I stick my head out the window like a dog

I did that a lot too during school trip and shit because I was a lot more interested in the scenery around me then the people I was with.
That I usually wished I was some where else.
I stick my head out the window like a dog
based low inhib god

Spot on again.
I do this a lot, even today when I'm travelling somewhere