Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel Trait: Still referring or thinking about groups of attractive people as the “popular kids” even after HS

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve referred to or thought of attractive people (guys or foids) as popular, even though popularity doesn’t seem to be as prominent in college, as most people just hang out with their own groups of friends. College is WAY too huge for their to be a “popular group” of people. It’s all just based on if they are attractive or not, if they are, I know for a fact they were popular in HS and still have high social status. Over.

Highschool social dynamics continue to permeate into adult life.

but they are the popular ones. good looking people are liked all their lives and ugly people are hated all our lives. it doesnt end in high school, that's a bluepilled phallacy

Nope. I'm grateful that I never fell into the perpetually stuck in highschool trap that a lot of you poor bastards apparently did. But then again a lot of you are a little younger than me so that might be why. You might rise above it.

High school mentality never ends

Nope. I'm grateful that I never fell into the perpetually stuck in highschool trap that a lot of you poor bastards apparently did. But then again a lot of you are a little younger than me so that might be why. You might rise above it.
I never even was conscious or cared about it thanks to autism.

I never even was conscious or cared about it thanks to autism.
That can come in handy. Lifefuel for autistcels obviously.

I’ve referred to or thought of attractive people (guys or foids) as popular, even though popularity doesn’t seem to be as prominent in college, as most people just hang out with their own groups of friends. College is WAY too huge for their to be a “popular group” of people. It’s all just based on if they are attractive or not, if they are, I know for a fact they were popular in HS and still have high social status. Over.
good catch. But it is still easy to be popular in college with social media and you can snag people with good geno value.
I hate boomers who still think that lifestyle matters. Women want things to work with you. Look at PUA who max everything but are average or worse. They're considered creepy, while the insecurity of a good looking guy, while a setback, is considered cute. The girl will keep making excuses.