Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: strengthmogging most of your class in P.E but always chosen to be the last.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Honestly, it felt good to visibly and physically strengthmog everyone in my P.E class in high school, but I was still always chosen to be the last.

Only thing I didn't do well physically was running. I was never good at running. I was always the last in running no matter what weight I was ever at, but strength-wise, I mogged the shit out of everyone.

That's honestly when I started to know that gymmaxxing didn't matter, but I chose to continue with gymmaxxing anyways. Everyone chose the scrawny high-tier normies/scrawny Chads over me.

I can pretty much confirm this. Back then I was even more nimble than now, yet I was one of the last persons to choose from.

Can relate. I remember getting picked last for kick ball in 10th grade even though I was easily one of the faster and stronger kickers jfl.

I've always been good at sports. People still chose me as the last. I kicked so hard when playing soccer and ended up landing it in some chadlites knee that he started crying.
Later 5 other guys came to beat me up.
They can't win 1vs1. Fucking pussies

I've always been good at sports. People still chose me as the last. I kicked so hard when playing soccer and ended up landing it in some chadlites knee that he started crying.
Later 5 other guys came to beat me up.
They can't win 1vs1. Fucking pussies
Never began for 5v1cels :feelscry:

im the opposite tbh. im short, narrowed framed, and weak but did well in sprints

When the teacher was choosing captains or leaders I was always captain for whatever the sport. But I wa not popular with the students
Honestly, it felt good to visibly and physically strengthmog everyone in my P.E class in high school, but I was still always chosen to be the last.

Only thing I didn't do well physically was running. I was never good at running. I was always the last in running no matter what weight I was ever at, but strength-wise, I mogged the shit out of everyone.

That's honestly when I started to know that gymmaxxing didn't matter, but I chose to continue with gymmaxxing anyways. Everyone chose the scrawny high-tier normies/scrawny Chads over me.
Means you were unathletic. Being strong doesn't mean athletic

im the opposite tbh. im short, narrowed framed, and weak but did well in sprints
I was shit at sprints and running I was like lelouch. I literally was heaving after like 3 laps. Its over for weak lankets. I was almost guranteed dead last or second last in running.

So instead I just played defensive in sports, I got pretty good at predicting peoples moves actually after watching them from the bench.

I was shit at sprints and running I was like lelouch. I literally was heaving after like 3 laps. Its over for weak lankets. I was almost guranteed dead last or second last in running.

So instead I just played defensive in sports, I got pretty good at predicting peoples moves actually after watching them from the bench.
Are we talking defense in soccer or defense in rugby or football? These are extremely different worlds.

I skipped PE tbh cause it was too much of suifuel being always chosen last, if chosen at all

how tall r u

Thanks for reminding me...

I was shit at everything. I was always picked last too...I don't blame them

how tall r u
I dont know but I think I am like 5'9ish.

I was always the 2nd or 3rd shortest in school, but I dont think I am that short, I am usually taller than most foids I think.

Are we talking defense in soccer or defense in rugby or football? These are extremely different worlds.
Of course not tackle based sports, I don't have the frame for that. I was usually told to just throw the ball and stay back.

Last edited:
I dont know but I think I am like 5'9ish.

I was always the 2nd or 3rd shortest in school, but I dont think I am that short, I am usually taller than most foids I think.
mogs me

Ive always been within top 3 fastest in class, and maybe top 5 strongest. I think I was never chosen because I sucked ass at playing :feelskek:

I was brutally strong compared to other kids, but picked last (or not picked at all) every time. Reason? My coordination was (and still is) complete garbage, and I was always very slow.

I was a straight up ogre when I was the kid. Strongfat kinda thing. Thing is, looking strong doesn't mean people won't bully you in gym class.