Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: Taking everything too seriously

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Too many times in real life and some even on this forum I've reacted in a hostile way to certain "jokes" people have said to me.

Especially at school (middle & high) when many of these instances turned into physical altercations. This is why I could never bond with normies because I could never understand their "jokes" or "humor". This is why I had to isolate at school because I'd try to beat the shit out of anyone who harassed or mocked me.

autist trait ngl but incel traits and autist traits often overlap so not entirely wrong.

my parents always tell me i'm too serious and can't take jokes, even though I act like complete autist on this forum

Are you really "autistic"?

I can relate OOMGMGMGM

I'd try to beat the shit out of anyone who harassed or mocked me.

Too many times in real life and some even on this forum I've reacted in a hostile way to certain "jokes" people have said to me.

Especially at school (middle & high) when many of these instances turned into physical altercations. This is why I could never bond with normies because I could never understand their "jokes" or "humor". This is why I had to isolate at school because I'd try to beat the shit out of anyone who harassed or mocked me.
Tyrone vibes :feelstrash:

I think it's mostly due to autism tbh

good job beating up ur bullies i do the same

Banter is customary in normgroid culture, a way of showing you how you're not conforming to the herd, and represents a light form of bullying.

It is still entirely repugnant, however, and you are [BASED] for rebelling against it.

I didn't say that. I said this:

Not every attempt was successful. A lot of times a teacher would just stop it.
ye good job i tried as well but im 5'8 curry framcel, and i get out numbered

Professionaly diagnosed by DOCTORS since age 2 to 5.

Yes

Oh, yeah makes sense

autist trait ngl but incel traits and autist traits often overlap so not entirely wrong.

Doesn't change the fact that most people here are not autistic though, there's a difference between true diagnosed autism and fucked neurotypical brain due to bad feedback caused by bad looking face

Doesn't change the fact that most people here are not autistic though, there's a difference between true diagnosed autism and fucked neurotypical brain due to bad feedback caused by bad looking face
I think a lot of NTcels end up getting non NT traits due to socializing with nonNTs a lot (esp. online) and from being ostracized

i dont take things people say on the internet that seriously

I think a lot of NTcels end up getting non NT traits due to socializing with nonNTs a lot (esp. online) and from being ostracized
Interesting theory.

They submit to BAB (Big Autistic Brain) hegemony around these parts.

Autist trait tbh man, I take nothing seriously any more, not even myself.
Professionaly diagnosed by DOCTORS since age 2 to 5.

Yes
What autist traits were you exhibiting at age 2?

We forgive you :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

good point, how can you develop a healthy personality when there isnt enough interaction with nt people to learn and practise? You cant

Autist trait tbh man, I take nothing seriously any more, not even myself.

What autist traits were you exhibiting at age 2?
Lack of eye contact, delayed speaking and walking ability. My mom said I couldn't start walking until I was 18 months old ded srs and that I was way behind the other babies. I also remember my parents saying I couldn't properly speak at all until I was 3 or 4 years old.
Don't really remember much from below 4 years old tbh I'll have to ask my parents for full details on that.

I remember more traits from 5 and up tbh. But those are way too personal and I really don't like thinking about them. (4-5 years old was when I had my absolute worst behavior ever).

idk if this is a particularly autistic trait. when people mock me or act like dicks in school im just like "haha yeah" because I'm too autistic to get confrontational or retaliate at all

idk if this is a particularly autistic trait. when people mock me or act like dicks in school im just like "haha yeah" because I'm too autistic to get confrontational or retaliate at all
I never know how to respond to hazzing. I usually just stare awkwardly or laugh and move on. At least it made bullies tend to ignore me since I was never that fun to bully. That and I think at times I was too socially awkward to realize I WAS getting bullied/mocked jfl :feelskek::feelsbadman:

High or low functioning? Do you struggle with your grades? You don't seem low IQ tbh.
HFA (High Functioning Autistic) and my grades in school have always been shit except 8th grade & first half of 9th grade for some reason.

If I took a legit paid IQ test, I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't score anything higher than 90IQ. My IQ is much lower than you'd imagine

I never know how to respond to hazzing. I usually just stare awkwardly or laugh and move on. At least it made bullies tend to ignore me since I was never that fun to bully. That and I think at times I was too socially awkward to realize I WAS getting bullied/mocked jfl :feelskek::feelsbadman:
yeah it just ends up being awkward as fuck because I don't really know what to say in response. the fact that it's not fun doesn't make it any less of a regular occurrence though. zoomers are ruthless, they don't even care about the "fun" aspect of bullying, they're just desperate to validate their narcissistic tendencies and will pick on anyone they physically can, no matter how 'cheap' it might seem

I just played into it in order to make people laugh but in private I was dismissive. Well, it's a good thing my main bully moved away I guess.

But that was an extreme case I suppose. I still got the usual light teasing and stuff far more than others all throughout high school.

I took everything too seriously as well

Did you ever get in fights with jocks?

Did you ever get in fights with jocks?
In 10th grade, I almost did with a guy who played on the football team. But a teacher broke it up before anything could happen.

In 10th grade, I almost did with a guy who played on the football team. But a teacher broke it up before anything could happen.
did you ever fight a foid at school?

Banter is customary in normgroid culture, a way of showing you how you're not conforming to the herd, and represents a light form of bullying.

It is still entirely repugnant, however, and you are [BASED] for rebelling against it.

I fought several girls at school, nothing happens as long as it stays in school tbhngl.
I bet that was in middle school or lower though. No way in hell that would ever fly at High School

too real, im autistic as fuck

That's correct way.