Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: taking long and hot showers

Do you enjoy long and hot showers?

• Total voters
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★

“The lonelier a person is, the more showers and baths they take, the hotter the water, and the longer they stay under the water,” said psychologist John Bargh, PhD, a researcher at Yale University.

I really like long and warm showers but I have kept it short for a long time because it made my skin dry, but a few days ago I just said fuck it and showered for like 25 minutes in really hot water and it felt amazing. Definitely my new cope.

Hot no, but when getting into shower, is so hard to do it quick

I rack up three times the Avarage price for hot water

I hate showering so much. I avoid it until my hair gets greasy because I know every time I start, I'll be stuck there for 1-3 hours

Bonus question: Do you yawn a lot when you do these hot showers?
I just came out of a 20 minute shower session and I felt very relaxed and started yawning a lot in there.

No. I shower not to stink, but I hate getting wet, and I usually prefer colder temp. And my showers tend to be quick

I fell for the 'Just cold shower bro!! It increases your T levels!! :soy:' Redpill meme and now I only shower cold and concise

I fell for the 'Just cold shower bro!! It increases your T levels!! :soy:' Redpill meme and now I only shower cold and concise
Oh ye I did that for a while as well lol

I take showers that last around 15 minutes, and I prefer them slightly warmer than the cold setting. A bit in the middle, but more turned towards cold.

You guys shower?

“The lonelier a person is, the more showers and baths they take, the hotter the water, and the longer they stay under the water,” said psychologist John Bargh, PhD, a researcher at Yale University.

I really like long and warm showers but I have kept it short for a long time because it made my skin dry, but a few days ago I just said fuck it and showered for like 25 minutes in really hot water and it felt amazing. Definitely my new cope.
What? I thought it was just me

I havent done that in a long time but I should do it now

yes I take cold shower every day. in gym days I take long hot shower after the gym for maybe 1-2 hours as it's good cope

i shower once in a blue moon but it's hot and normal length

I take a shower once a week

Ill drown My self in the shower

I have been like this forever. I get in the shower and I never want to get out. It feels so soothing but after 25 minutes the water gets cold and I am forced out..shivering.

It actually makes kinda sense, since I lack intimacy I have to create an artificial source of heat.

I take a 30 minute shower every morning, seems accurate tbh.

“The lonelier a person is, the more showers and baths they take, the hotter the water, and the longer they stay under the water,”
It's probably because I always feel cold, and my skin always feels cold, because there's never anyone else to touch it, so the warm water feels good.
It actually makes kinda sense, since I lack intimacy I have to create an artificial source of heat.
Skin is an important organ and needs stimulation.
This faggot has a point,
lol, true

i havent showered in 4 days since I hate showers. Maybe I will go for a week without showering and stinkmaxx :feelstrash:

Just call anything an incel trait theory

When I ubermenchmaxx I take cold showers but when I’m depressed I take long warm showers.
The only heat we need is the rage from getting mogged by females

I do like a hot shower, although I haven't showered or changed my clothes for two days.

I just wash everything I need to wash and get out. I usually take like 10 minutes max during a shower.

I like the warm water to be quite honest

I only take hot showers when it's cold out and it's been getting cooler lately so yeah I've been taking hot showers, but my shower length is always long regardless of the temperature, add to it, I would bring my phone and have music play as I shower to help me relax more.

no, get cleaned and get out then ldar on the bed covered by two towels

yes i know that feeling i hate having to get into shower then i sit there 30 minutes

I take lots of showers because of my OCD