Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Talking to oneself frequently

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I'm having full blown conversations at this point :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

When I talk to myself I pretend that I'm talking to someone and its mostly about how I feel what problems I'm having and all that.

i only talk inside my own head

When I talk to myself I pretend that I'm talking to someone and its mostly about how I feel what problems I'm having and all that.
Yea i imagine my oneitis listening to what i have to say

I'm talking to myself nonstop since 2014

I once deluded myself into falling asleep happy after imagining a gf so hard that she appeared real

Yes haha I've done this for years... Thing is i don't feel like i can even have an interesting conversation with most people around me so id rather have them with myself.... With normies its always small talk bull shit i could give a fuck about...

I speak to myself in different languages

I practice conversations in my head and re-run them like 20 times after they happen, and whenever I play a game I commentate it in my head like I'm a letsplayer

I always talk to myself inside my head and especially when I'm playing football manager

By God I often find myself arguing against a hypothetical opponent

I don't but I often lost myself in my thoughts

I talk to myself a lot

I talk to myself everyday. Full blown conversations.