Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: teachers forget your name and they will never remember you

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
This always happens. When I first joined a class it was always me whos name the teacher remembered last.

Also numerous times teachers don't remember my name after months of having them. Jfl one time after having a teacher for 2 months and when she finally actually noticed me she thought I was a new student and it was my first day

Chad trait: you impregnate teachers and they carry it to term and remember you forever

The Chadlite one I made a thread about remembered it. But I was one of the people who interacted the most with him during classes.

The best-looking female one never learned it. I went to pick up my final test and she still didn't know it.

I have one of those weird ethnic names that teachers always remembered

Last edited:
Pretty sure 90% of my classmates don't remember me either

One time in middle school an old teacher believed I was a roastie. I ended up becoming an ogre after puberty, jfl at my jester genes

It took my teacher 2 months for her to remember my name. Whenever my name was being called, there was always some dude or roastie in the class who would say: "who's JustinSane?".

One teacher kept mistaking me for Rory, some kid in another class lol.

One teacher kept mistaking me for Rory, some kid in another class lol.
Oh yeh ive had it where teachers call me someone else's name in the class too

Being forgotten: Low-tier normie trait

Being remembered and hated: Truecel trait

i like it tbh.I can dodge bad grades that way

Incel bonus trait: When you missed a day at school, no one could tell whether you went or didn't.

One time in middle school an old teacher believed I was a roastie. I ended up becoming an ogre after puberty, jfl at my jester genes
same thing happened to me but in highschool because I had long hair

@FastBananaCEO -- OUCH!

@Total Imbecile -- DAMN!

Never had this problem.

Teachers remembered me because I got good grades which they liked as they earnt more if their students preformed better but non of my highschool peers even bothered to interact me. Even now if I see them in the grocery store they dont even give an inclination that theyve ever seen me before

They would say at the end of class, "have you been here this whole time?" "I marked you absent"

Yes sometimes I also
I get called the wrong name though
I dont correct them in a attempt to be known as someone else

Yes sometimes I also
I get called the wrong name though
I dont correct them in a attempt to be known as someone else
I always got called the wrong name by this one teacher

teachers forget their students names all the time

teachers forget their students names all the time
They rlly don't tho. Unless it's at uni with big classes or something (I dunno cuz I'm not at uni and I will never go)

Chad trait: you impregnate teachers and they carry it to term and remember you forever
Lol brutal. I remember some teachers didn't even mention my name on the list :cryfeels: