Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Teachers who gregarious with every student ignores you

Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Welcome to the circus
★★★
I remember my English teacher was companionable and affable with every student in the class, had chat with them every morning, listened to their problems, cared after them both in school and after school but only thing I got from her was a cold-dead stare and getting cast aside for the entire class. She either ignored me or tried to keep it short as possible when I consulted her for help with my exams or homework which she otherwise was glad to help every other student dearly. I didn't do anything that warranted her to give me a cold shoulder, I was just an asocial kid in class.

i never asked for help

Brutal.
I never spoke to any of my teachers except for my maths teacher who I'll never forget.
He was very funny, he acted like an autistic person and was incel-tier.
He was the first and only teacher I ever liked.
The guy had a degree in rocket science but couldn't find a job so he became a math teacher, it's over.

No need to read the rest. It's over

She was over 50. I thought foids get less slighting as they get older but AWALTpill hit me hard.

Yeah lol this is true. Teachers would always become awkward around me because of my subhumanity. It happened on the few short lived jobs I had too.

On a slightly different note

We used to have mandatory french lessons in school. Then in year 8 we were told to choose between french and spanish. I chose to stay in french since i was more comfortable there. But the teacher, a fat roastie cunt with a snobby attitude problem, said she didnt want me in and called me creepy in front of the whole class while looking at me with suspicion and contempt . That was one of my first major blackpilling moments. I still remember that face she was making.

The fat cunt got cancer later though :feelshaha:

lmoa this happened to me in so many different classes

This always has been this way for me throughout my school life. Also one of my whorish teacher used to classify us as lazy and hardworking students. She didn't care about the kids in the lazy portion and didn't talk to them.

Same. Everyone loved our English teacher, and she was nice and talkative with everyone, except me and this other incel-looking dude. For some reason she'd ignore me as much as possible, and keep conversations short. I wonder why :feelskek:.

Teachers love the rebellious chad kids. They hate the good boys who stay quiet and work.

My teachers always paid a lot of attention to me, actually. I suppose I never really applied myself in school; I hated coursework and group projects. Many of my teachers also realized I was a decent writer and could crush almost everyone else on standardized tests.

Many of my teachers gave me pep talks about how I could become a better human. I'd nod and pretend to take their advice to heart. I suppose I could've taken their guidance slightly more seriously, but at the end of the day, 16-year-old PPEcel was preoccupied with thinking about Stacy's body parts and guessing the type of pie they would serve in the dining hall that day.