Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: the only birthday cards you get are the cringe kind from businesses.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
I got nothing from family or friends for my birthday.

Truecel trait: you don't get anything at all on your birthday

Jfl my birthday was 2 month ago and I only got one message which was from my phone service provider

I get nothing wtf

no birthday card since great grandmother died

sometimes i get a few from family

Jfl my birthday was 2 month ago and I only got one message which was from my phone service provider
I only got mail from Nintendo congratulating me and trying to sell me some shit.

Truecel trait: you don't get anything at all on your birthday

Truecelest trait : no one on the planet even knows that is your birthday apart your parents

My mailbox is always empty

Borders used to send me coupons on my birthday through email before they went out of business.

Perhaps this is not common elsewhere, but here business send mass form stuff such as

"Happy birthday (name)! We wish you many more years with Joe Schmo and Sons' Blue Ribbon Tax Preparation, Cattle Dehorning, and Dental Arts, LLC.

From your friendly office team!"

Damn this is so true :feelscry:

Only from family

Why do you two hate each other so much
He was larping as some big guy on the forum over some user who had his clown ass on ignore. so I decided to bully him for a bit and now he's begging me to stop.

Isn't that right, little @Dregster666

My dad gives me $300 for my birthdays ngl. Christmas too.

Last edited:
You unironically gave me an ego boost IRL :lul:
Is that why you've been raging at everyone saying you lost, and have been completely avoiding me on the forum, also watching your mouth and terrified of starting fights with anyone else :lul: Your voice sure didn't seem ego booster irl jfl

Is that why you've been raging at everyone saying you lost, and have been completely avoiding me on the forum, also watching your mouth and terrified of starting fights with anyone else :lul: Your voice sure didn't seem ego booster irl jfl
So you're just going to fall back on making shit up and still present no car title reveal?

I like how you completely avoid the questions that pierce your heart IRL :feelshmm:

So you're just going to fall back on making shit up and still present no car title reveal?

I like how you completely avoid the questions that pierce your heart IRL :feelshmm:
You really think the weirdest things are supposed to hurt. you really are 15. My car literally eternally mogs yours. what happened to your rich larp? I noticed that's one of your larps I made you drop :feelsEhh:
Again, what did I make up? I guarantee if we pull up stats from your online activity 1 month ago, vs now, you'd be a lot less online cuz you're terrified of me.

You really think the weirdest things are supposed to hurt. you really are 15. My car literally eternally mogs yours. what happened to your rich larp? I noticed that's one of your larps I made you drop :feelsEhh:
Again, what did I make up? I guarantee if we pull up stats from your online activity 1 month ago, vs now, you'd be a lot less online cuz you're terrified of me.
I never said I was rich dumbass, but I certainly make more than you do. I could be Neet off rental income if I wanted to.

I never said I was rich dumbass, but I certainly make more than you do. I could be Neet off rental income if I wanted to.
and yet my car is better and newer than yours :feelsEhh:

and yet my car is better and newer than yours :feelsEhh:
Bruh you drive like a 2012 or 2014. It aint that new nigga stop larping and give us that car title reveal :lul:

You're piece of shit 4banger will never be better than a truck.

Bruh you drive like a 2012 or 2014. It aint that new nigga stop larping and give us that car title reveal :lul:

You're piece of shit 4banger will never be better than a truck.
Actually it's 2016. literally about 11 years newer than your car and less than 100k miles on it :lul:

less than 100k miles
Yeah because you're a loser and you have nowhere to go with it :lul: once the engine or transmission tanks out, it's over for you, you won't be able to fix it out of pocket.

Even worse that you still have payments on it. I hope the dealership gave you a good deal JFL

Yeah because you're a loser and you have nowhere to go with it :lul: once the engine or transmission tanks out, it's over for you, you won't be able to fix it out of pocket.

Even worse that you still have payments on it. I hope the dealership gave you a good deal JFL
No, actually it's because it's newer than 5 years old :lul: :lul: You just literally admitted your car has more than a 100k milies loooooooooool that's death territory:feelskek::feelskek:. you're tryna fucking brag about thiis jesus christ what is this man

No, actually it's because it's newer than 5 years old :lul: :lul: You just literally admitted your car has more than a 100k milies loooooooooool that's death territory:feelskek::feelskek:. you're tryna fucking brag about thiis jesus christ what is this man
Most trucks can live up to 250k-300k miles if they're taken care of. It's why you'll see 2010 diesels with150k miles still worth more than your budget girl car :lul:

I'd rather be in a 2018 Silverado with a 100k miles than whatever piece of shit girl car you settled on :lul::lul::lul:

Most trucks can live up to 250k-300k miles if they're taken care of. It's why you'll see 2010 diesels with150k miles still worth more than your budget girl car :lul:

I'd rather be in a 2018 Silverado with a 100k miles than whatever piece of shit girl car you settled on :lul::lul::lul:
Yes but is your car 2018? Or 2003? :feelskek:

Yes but is your car 2018? Or 2003? :feelskek:
2012, which makes no difference, it's still better than what you got.

Ive seen spics in 2003s slay more pussy than you do :lul:

2012, which makes no difference, it's still better than what you got.

Ive seen spics in 2003s slay more pussy than you do :lul:
Are you implying you slay pussy? Or are you also implying you've seen spics in 2003s slay more pussy than yourself??

Either this as an admittion of fakeceldom, or a self insult. Which is it:feelshmm:

Are you implying you slay pussy? Or are you also implying you've seen spics in 2003s slay more pussy than yourself??

Either this as an admittion of fakeceldom, or a self insult. Which is it:feelshmm:
Are you retarded or are your hands quivering out of desperation?

Ive seen spics in 2003s slay more pussy than you do

Are you retarded or are your hands quivering out of desperation?
yes, do these spics in 2003s slay more pussy than you little Dregster? Must be humiliating if you're in your 20s like you claim and these young broke men in 2003s are slaying more pussy than you, correct??

yes, do these spics in 2003s slay more pussy than you little Dregster? Must be humiliating if you're in your 20s like you claim and these young broke men in 2003s are slaying more pussy than you, correct??
Yes it is devastating :feelshmm: atleast you dont vehicle mog your younger peers in whatever shithole you live in

That 03 silverado is still sexier than your girl car :feelskek: btw

Yes it is devastating :feelshmm: atleast you dont vehicle mog your younger peers in whatever shithole you live in

That 03 silverado is still sexier than your girl car :feelskek: btw
So you admit you insulted yourself??

I guess I did :feelshehe:

Now you be a good big boy and admit that you dont fully own your car in that other thread.
Nope I do own the car. You just admitted defeat again tho.

Whats the score man, like 52-0?

Irrelevant

I dont get entertained by watching sweaty men dry hump each other.

You still cant do a car title reveal.
Low t, don't have that fighting spirit. Bet you never trained and was never in a fight