Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: thinking about having kids with a female stranger for hours after she says hi to you

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I can't be the only one who does this
JFL she probably completely forgot she said hi to some autist walking past and he smiled awkwardly back while she was at work

Thats not an incel trait thats a cuck trait :feelshaha:

To foid having sex is like saying hi
To incel having some foid say hi to you is like having sex.

Yes, i used to think like this in my bluepilled days.:soy:. These days I just think about nutting inside her.

I imagined my wedding day with a cute girl I met once

Some Girl accidentally touched my hand 2 years ago and shes still living rent free

I don't ever think of child. I don't like children.

I started doing this when I was 12. I'm over 30 now. It's over. :feelsrope:

I can't be the only one who does this
JFL she probably completely forgot she said hi to some autist walking past and he smiled awkwardly back while she was at work
shes just being polite you autist JFL

also you said shes working, so its her job to be polite
yeah it was a waitress but I clearly wasn't going to eat there, just walking past
foids dont often go out of their way to say hello though

Never even began tbh
had a noodle staff member at KFC completely ignore me once. then i walked up to the ricecel cashier instead haha dumb bitch looked annoyed.

had a noodle staff member at KFC completely ignore me once. then i walked up to the ricecel cashier instead haha dumb bitch looked annoyed.
Based and high IQ tbh

low inhib mogs me tbh, I would have just walked off and come back an hour later to the ricecel cashier

low inhib mogs me tbh, I would have just walked off and come back an hour later to the ricecel cashier
Yeah although i used to be high inhib af a few yeats back, now i dont give a fuck. i guess since im a lot older and have more experience living in the real world.

To foid having sex is like saying hi
Not really, this is only true with Chad.

The idea that women are sluts is only half-true. They are only sluts with Chad, but any normie, you better believe they are acting like nuns around them

Nah, every woman I see I just imagine how many dicks they have sucked and fucked and how degenerate they are. Most women disgust me. That’s when you know you’ve fully digested the black pill.

Not really, this is only true with Chad.

The idea that women are sluts is only half-true. They are only sluts with Chad, but any normie, you better believe they are acting like nuns around them
I wasn't implying that they fuck everyone they see, i meant that foids concept of sex has same value of a handshake or saying hi because sex is sterile and daily occasion to them, meanwhile when a girl says hi to an incel he starts daydreaming for hours about her, just a simple hi is enough to make him reach climax because sex and relationship is such an alien thing to him.

One time a female classmate said hi to me and I spent the remainder of the month fantasizing about her and wondering if she loves me

meant that foids concept of sex has same value of a handshake or saying hi because sex is sterile and daily occasion to them
This is true, but again, don't alienate this with the fact that they only have sex with Chad.

I get stressed just thinking about having kids. Now just the act of impregnating a girl by itself, that turns me on. I want to impregnate a girl.

Let the man dream in peace. It's all that keeps us going.

you are not alone, boyo

yes is an incel trait

One time a female classmate said hi to me and I spent the remainder of the month fantasizing about her and wondering if she loves me
Plot twist: she never said hi to you, it was just in your imagination
Also she drank Chads cum the same day

Plot twist: she never said hi to you, it was just in your imagination
Also she drank Chads cum the same day
She also stretched her asshole wide and told him to fuck it as hard as he could. While he did this you were rotting away very subhuman