Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Thinking about roping is your ultimate cope

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
When life gets shitty which is basically everyday (try being nearly mid 30s and not having a shitty life) I think about how one day I'll be able to go to a secluded area with beauty scenery, take a pill and fall asleep.

What's the alternative? Worry about money, old boomer relatives and my balding for another 30 years? And if I'm lucky I won't end up homeless and broke?

Fuck that.

I have been fantasizing about killing myself since i was 16

With the economy, lockdowns and decreasing freedom for men I honestly can't see a reason 90%+ of men should NOT kill themselves.

Roping is a good backup to have. Its like an "I quit" button when difficulty goes from hard to dante must die.

Damn. How old are you now?

Roping is a good backup to have. Its like an "I quit" button when difficulty goes from hard to dante must die.

I just don't get why the gov doesn't give us suicide pills. They would cost no more than $1 to make.

I just don't get why the gov doesn't give us suicide pills. They would cost no more than $1 to make.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/A1afxQgEpcL._SR500,500_.jpg

Id rather rope tbh.

With the economy, lockdowns and decreasing freedom for men I honestly can't see a reason 90%+ of men should NOT kill themselves.
As much as I hate boomers as soon as they die that's it, they'll take all the guns away and only liberal whores will be running the government. It will be completely hopeless then

There are bettER ways to go out though.

I started thinking about it at 14. At this point I can't face the idea of not roping.

I legit have some strong rope on hand so that when the time comes I can drive off to some woods and catch the bus in peace.

I genuinely wouldn’t miss anyone. There are very few people in my life I have any positive feelings for tbh. Been surrounded by cunts for most of my 40 years.

Being ugly is like being a dark souls character that can only fat roll, everyone can kill you in 1 hit, you deal 1 damage, and the map and enemies reset when you die, and when you die you have to start from the beginning of the game.

After you imagine jumping off a skyscraper with a grenade in your mouth and raining down upon the normies it becomes a really boring cope tbh.

If 90%+ of men take your advice and you aren't part of than 90%+ you'd benefit significantly on the dating market, so for me that's a reason JFL

It be easier to get yourself killed than actually killing yourself tbh

Being ugly is like being a dark souls character that can only fat roll, everyone can kill you in 1 hit, you deal 1 damage, and the map and enemies reset when you die, and when you die you have to start from the beginning of the game.
You need to cryogenic freeze boyo.

They can't exploit you for taxes or "loosh" from your negative emotional state if you're dead.

I don't really fantasise about roping as much. I do fantasise about anothER thing though.

yes i think about that everyday

I daydream about roping

thinking about going er is the ultimate cope

I have nothing to look forward to other than death. Its the only way out of this misery.

Hearing that op is a 6,5ft tall"cell" whose been rated as 8/10. It does make you wonder why he's encouraging us to "rope". Strange.