Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Trait: thinking normies use copes as much as you do

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is a shoutout to my nigga @ShadowTheEdgehog

People Always Project their incel mindset on normies, a big mistake.
Most People DO NOT USE COPES, at least until they get older.
Most People dont have "Special Deep interests" - they entertain themselves by hanging out with Friends and … having sex.

While we were inside playing vidya or reading our parents books on 80s esoterica and the Bermuda triangle because there were Pictures of naked women in them, Normalfaggots fucking played "games" with each other and shit.

I remember freshman year of colllege and the second night out me and my roommates went into some chicks dorm and everyone chatted. And one of the convos that came up was when did people lose their virginity. 2 of the 5 chicks actually claimed to be virgins (interesting) and me and my one roommate also were virgins. The other 5 were talking about their virginity loss stories. Two chicks lost it to their boyfriend, the one chick lost it in some vinyard, my roommate fucked a drunk chick, and the nigger bbc said he lost it at age 14 in school.

:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

All I did in high school was play vidya and watch fucking TV.

A lot of normies do cope tbh, its called the redpill.

sounds tame compared to what I hear in EE

A lot of normies do cope tbh, its called the redpill.
at least until they get older.

you missed this. Kids do stupid shit before they even hit puberty. Girls put stuff into their pussies and they dont understand what they are doing.
I was alienated in fucking kindergarden.
Basically incel in gradeschool because I had no Friends and would just watch and spy on the other kids from a distance and wonder what they were up to.

You have to understand, These Things are not necessarily sexual in nature, they have no Concept of sexuality.
But they might Play with each other or just do dumb shit.

You and me missed These Things. Kids ask Questions.
Kids do Things.
We didnt.

you missed this. Kids do stupid shit before they even hit puberty. Girls put stuff into their pussies and they dont understand what they are doing.
Basically incel in gradeschool because I had no Friends and would just watch and spy on the other kids from a distance and wonder what they were up to.

You have to understand, These Things are not necessarily sexual in nature, they have no Concept of sexuality.

Kids do Things.
We didnt.
Its over

Most People dont have "Special Deep interests" - they entertain themselves by hanging out with Friends and … having sex.

While we were inside playing vidya or reading our parents books on 80s esoterica and the Bermuda triangle because there were Pictures of naked women in them, Normalfaggots fucking played "games" with each other and shit.

I remember freshman year of colllege and the second night out me and my roommates went into some chicks dorm and everyone chatted. And one of the convos that came up was when did people lose their virginity. 2 of the 5 chicks actually claimed to be virgins (interesting) and me and my one roommate also were virgins. The other 5 were talking about their virginity loss stories. Two chicks lost it to their boyfriend, the one chick lost it in some vinyard, my roommate fucked a drunk chick, and the nigger bbc said he lost it at age 14 in school.

Also, all I did in HS was to get mogged, cope by hiding in the library and LDARING on the Internet. At some Point I discovered anime and thats that.
I spent entire summers sitting in my room, sweating profusely, Eating potatoe Chips and drinking coke.

In the meantime everybody else was outside, at the lake, in Clubs, at parties…

But hey, at least I can pull up every single level in Half Life 1 from memory and I watched all of One Piece TWICE in a single 2 month marathon haha right guys?

Kids do Things.
We didnt.
do you think the mods would consider it bragging if some minifoid hoe touched our dicks when we were 7 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

do you think the mods would consider it bragging if some minifoid hoe touched our dicks when we were 7 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ngl I hope they do, that would be fucking hilarious.

"hey yo when I was like 3 my pants exploded when I ass bombed at my neighbors pool and his mom pulled me out and my dick Kind of swipe-" BANNED
That's quite specific...
Sam

Last edited:
That's quite specific...
lmao no girl touched my dick in 2nd grade or any elementary school. i was just saying what shadow the edgehog was implying happens to some people
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ngl I hope they do, that would be fucking hilarious.

"hey yo when I was like 3 my pants exploded when I ass bombed at my neighbors pool and his mom pulled me out and my dick Kind of swipe-" BANNED
its over for 3 year old chadcels

in 2020 sex is a casual activity for teenagers like going out to eat or watching a movie together

Lots of normies are video game addicts today.
undeniably true. even chads play them somewhat

however the biggest vidya addicts are truecels

Some people here literally think normies are just bluepilled incels. This is quantum level cope.

Normies have never seen virginity as a huge obstacle, relationships is something normal and part of everyday life for them. Yes they can get depressed like everyone else but they have irl friends to support them, because friend groups is something they've always had since they were 5 years old.
They don't live in tutorial mode like chads and females but they are still levels above you, if you still disagree you are probably a normie fakecel larper who's currently single.

Not really. They are addicts to shitty games but they are not Erogē connoisseurs like me.
just kidding.
I dont think normies even like Video games tbh.

Some people here literally think normies are just bluepilled incels. This is quantum level cope.

Normies have never seen virginity as a huge obstacle, relationships is something normal and part of everyday life for them. Yes they can get depressed like everyone else but they have irl friends to support them, because friend groups is something they've always had since they were 5 years old.
They don't live in tutorial mode like chads and females but they are still levels above you, if you still disagree you are probably a normie fakecel larper who's currently single.
indeed, the only normies who struggled somewhat with virginity loss were the bottom half

the upper half (5.5+) coasts through life quite easily

Relevant Post by @Indari

If how I felt that time is how they feel all the time and they try to lecture about putting in effort to "put urself out there, put urself in uncomfortable social situations etc" then just lol. they might as well be saying "just have a better childhood and therefore an easier time in every aspect of life bro, it's easy"

no i'm pretty sure they do. they just do it as a side activity as opposed to needing it to cope like incels

indeed, the only normies who struggled somewhat with virginity loss were the bottom half

This. I will make a thread About how pussy normies actually are, especially the better Looking ones.
One time my boss gave me a punishment speech and I didnt even notice.
JFL Because I am used to much much worse shit.

If you are normalfag and 5/10+, someone saying "shut up and listen" to you apparently is a huge deal.

Agreed. Upper normies mog us in terms of life experience.

Not really. They are addicts to shitty games but they are not Erogē connoisseurs like me.
just kidding.
thinking of writing a non eroge visual novel.wish me luck kek

this is true and ties in what i said in the hag thread.reddit bluepillers are so deluded because most of them(not counting the women) are a bunch of failed normies and incels in denials who spent their summers playing halo and jacking off to hentai games on newsground and think that is normal.They honestly think most people spent their summer that way.

a bunch of failed normies and incels in denials
elab on the difference between these two in the context of what you're saying

elab on the difference between these two in the context of what you're saying
failed normies usually have friends and might know a girl or two but he was never able to fuck them.he might get invited to a party or two but he is never in the cool kids party,in the cool kids social group etc etc.he has failed to be an average normie.Normies loser their virginity late to some fat drunk bitch in some random party(though these days normies have a much harder time),and know a chad/chadlite or two so they have some idea of what is happening in the upper echelon of degenerate society

incels in denial experienced the same as us,but they are in denial over their status in society.

failed normies usually have friends and might know a girl or two but he was never able to fuck them.he might get invited to a party or two but he is never in the cool kids party,in the cool kids social group etc etc.he has failed to be an average normie.Normies loser their virginity late to some fat drunk bitch in some random party(though these days normies have a much harder time),and know a chad/chadlite or two so they have some idea of what is happening in the upper echelon of degenerate society

incels in denial experienced the same as us,but they are in denial over their status in society.
i think i might be somewhat of a failed normie by your description

Normie's "copes" include netflix, sex, tik tok, and instagram
This tbh, also a lot of incels in denial

i think i might be somewhat of a failed normie by your description
i had friends but i was never invited to parties so i guess i am slightly below failed normie.Stopped having female friends quite early too.these days even normies are incels so yeah.

the only copes normies do use are the ones which involve their friends and social circles, you find a lot of normies(usually low tier normies) on the internet complaining about getting into fringe or frowned upon hobbies and how they wish they were more socially accepted so that they don't look weird in front of their friends.

Normies masturbate to their vydia/anime waifu at least 1 hour a day, and also, they play videogames/Watch anime 4 hours a day, i'm pretty sure. :feelsclown:

Agreed except for ethnic normies who are closer to incels imo

I'm autistic and cope so hard lol. Just brutally rejected everywhere I turn. Keep coping and hope for another Hitler is all I can do. Love you brocels!

I'm autistic and cope so hard lol. Just brutally rejected everywhere I turn. Keep coping and hope for another Hitler is all I can do. Love you brocels!
am i the only one thinking this is an obvious larp and troll? this guy puts the most generic answer in all posts and his name is "tallcellfag"
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

am i the only one thinking this is an obvious larp and troll? this guy puts the most generic answer in all posts and his name is "tallcellfag"
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

My name sucks sorry but fuckers wont change it. My face is fucked, no frame and no money so it's over anyway. Who are you btw?

My name sucks sorry but fuckers wont change it. My face is fucked, no frame and no money so it's over anyway. Who are you btw?
you sound fake, everything you say is downright retarded and looks like it comes from a satire post from IT. :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

you sound fake, everything you say is downright retarded and looks like it comes from a satire post from IT. :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

OK just put me on ignore if I annoy you so much don't wanna destroy you're lonely incel day, right?

Truth.
Normies and up have no serious interests because they are just copes for a social and sex life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back