Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: thinking people in public places are laughing at you when they not

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just going somewhere, hearing peaple laugh, and first thought: "They lauging at me". And may majority really laugh for their own reasons, but some really laugh at unmanly fagcel, and thats gives paranoia, and it sucks not having ability to easy put those uncultured morons in their place where they stupid peasants belong

This is normal if you experienced a lot of random bullying as a kid/teen/young-adult while minding your own business.

Incel trait: thinking people in public places are laughing at you when they not
jfl i have it

This is normal if you experienced a lot of random bullying as a kid/teen/young-adult while minding your own business.
jfl have that too

in my case they really laugh though lool i made lot of money when i was 17 and my 'friends' started making rumors and telling everyone some exxagerated stories about me out of jealousy. Lolz these losers

Just going somewhere, hearing peaple laugh, and first thought: "They lauging at me". And may majority really laugh for their own reasons, but some really laugh at unmanly fagcel, and thats gives paranoia, and it sucks not having ability to easy put those uncultured morons in their place where they stupid peasants belong
I have it too. That is why I don't leave the house at daylight. I only go out at night.

they are I'm not paranoid

This is so true. You get so accustomed to people staring at you in pity or revulsion or horror sometimes you assume the worst.

For a while last year I was afraid to take public transport. I would Uber everywhere for more privacy.

If I was a billionaire the first thing I would buy is a helicopter.

Incel trait: people in public laughing at you.

unironcially I think this too

This was completely me in middle and high school kek luckily now I just ignore normies like an autist

This was completely me in middle and high school kek luckily now I just ignore normies like an autist
Good to be autist master race, less to care about NT shit :/

I think people stop laughing and enjoying themselves when my ugly face shows up. I'm a mood killer.

Nah, I think people are laughing at me cause they probably are. A lifetime of social ostracisation and bullying has attuned me to that.

Always have that feeling, being/looking strong doesn't help either

I get that quite a lot when I'm in the pub. Think cunts are staring/laughing at you.

I do this all the time

No thats an anxiety trait. Even girls have this. Incel trait is being legitimately laughed at or girls looking at you and saying ewww to their friends