Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Thinking quirky & nerdy foids would be into dating you

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
LOL.

They are probably even more repulsed at the thought of dating someone similar unless he is a Hollywood-type of nerd.

What men think of as nerds:

Chris%20Dueck%20pic%20USE.jpg

vs.

What women think of as nerds:

af1df8ebb0c61534c839ca0096b1e34f.jpg

Cliffs: It's Over

I thought that too.
Turned out they were my worst enemies.
It was the weird and unpopular girls who were most likely to pick on me.
There was even one girl who left a disabled social group because of me.
and that guy in the picture is nice looking.

Based and truepilled, both mog me

When I was like 14 I imagined I would have a shy, quirky, introverted video game/geeky gf.

I got wiser pretty quickly lmao.

Why did society leave us so many false paradigms for us to dismantle only until now? A decade or so after internet abundance.
I swear, things like this make me truly believe that the world before the Internet was the Stone Age

Why did society leave us so many false paradigms for us to dismantle only until now? A decade or so after internet abundance.
I swear, things like this make me truly believe that the world before the Internet was the Stone Age
Men were completely and systemically socially manipulated before the Internet. We still are, but some of us have waken up from the programming.

Nobody likes us incels man even the rejects reject us.

It is so frustrating seeing those type of girls in tinder and okcupid thinking I would have a chance.(but then again they are white beckies and i, an ugly blackcel) and don't even get me started on these cosplay e-thots.........

Men were completely and systemically socially manipulated before the Internet. We still are, but some of us have waken up from the programming.
How can humanity honestly be this stupid
It is so frustrating seeing those type of girls in tinder and okcupid thinking I would have a chance.(but then again they are white beckies and i, an ugly blackcel) and don't even get me started on these cosplay e-thots.........
Thank you. Sometimes cosplay girls are hot but theyre all liberal, sensitive, happy clappy and go to fantasy bc its trendy now and to escape reality.

Checks out. God how could I be so gullible.

Uhm, more like a blue-pilled incel trait.
I was redpilled from the day I became conscious.

I wish I was as GL as the first guy.

But yeah, the blackest pill for me was learning the foids who liked the same things I liked were still just cum dumpsters for chad.

The shy petite quirky girls are the biggest sloots due to rebellion theory.

They hate the fact that everyone sees them as innocent, so they seek to prove otherwise.

Just fucking lol.

I feel you brah. As a deathnik its suifuel seeing those beckies and thinking you can get with them when in reality they want chads dick

This is actually true. In the age before constant media outlets 24/7, it was easy to be bluepilled because the data you received was exponentially less. In other words you didn't really get the opportunity to see "the big picture" . So if you saw typical romantic-comedy movie on TV you would think that a "quirky eccentric guy gets the girl" would not only be desirable but not seen as a misfit and outcaste. There was no internet or other source to counter this deluded meme though.

Nowadays, just look at the Tinder stats. That can't possibly be true. As a matter of fact via large internet studies on dating, the top 50% of men get 96% of the likes...and the top 20% get 50% of even those likes so it isn't spread evenly over the top 50%. The bottom 50% get 4% of the likes but how many of those are accidental or meaningless? Of course this only accounts for internet data and the some of the bottom 50% still manage to find mates but what it shows is the trends that are IRL observational and blackpilled.

I remember on PUAhate years ago, someone did a Chadfishing move on some average-looking girl who went to Columbia University and had all these quirky interests, STEM, etc. Anyway she actually got exposed as being not only deluded about her own looks but shallow and only wanted Chad cock.

So she made an account on PUAhate to defend her right to her preference in Chad cock and subsequently got destroyed because everyone called her out on all the betas/guy-friends she would lead-on (her admission) while actually being interested in Chad-only. That resonated with me because it made no sense that she would dismiss so many whom she actually shared interests and worldviews with...for Chad cock.

Cliffs: TL;DR

Last edited:
I have never been under the impression that quirky, nerdy foids would be interested in dating a subhuman.

However, most nerdy foids make good acquaintances. They are able to look past my unattractiveness and collaborate academically. They are not under the impression that every man on the planet wants to sleep with them.

They are the biggest whores. Also, juggernaut effect makes it even worse

Nerd = Chad with glasses

Women who say they like nerdy guys are only wanting to gaing attention, they are the biggest whores you can imaagine.

I was thinking about this yesterday, but I honestly doubted most blackpilled people would fall for it. I certainly think inceltears believes that looksmatching holds real weight in hypergamy hell though.

I was walking down a path and some flat as a board Chinese femoid with a homely face, little to no makeup on, messy hair and baggy clothes was silently walking along listening to music through earbuds. You could tell through her mannerisms and the way she moved along with how silent she was that she was most likely a rather reserved person. This is the kind of person cucktears fags imagine incels (at least the ones who are similarly reserved, small and physically underdeveloped themselves, which I imagine is a lot) would ascend with if they just improved their personalities bro. You have to look at the reality though, this foid is walking around in one of the most degenerate and Chad-filled countries on Earth, do you think she gives a single shit about any man who isn't tall and white? She might be quiet and not want to speak much, and she might have smaller tits than the Asian girls in any JAV I bother to watch, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want a genetically superior male to fill up all of her holes with cum and can't get it for practically no effort on Tinder while you rot. Shy, gregarious, nerdy, sporty, white, black, yellow, university student, barista, none of it matters - a woman is Chad's cum toilet. When you look at a woman you are gazing upon a public cum toilet for men who mog you.

Then I thought to myself after looking at the noodlewhore who had said nothing to me and thinking all this, am I fucking deranged? Am I being an autist? Am I making shit up out of thin air about somebody who hasn't even spoken to me? Maybe I am taking this a little too far. However, people who employ this sort of logic and leave it at that don't realise that thinking like this exists for a reason. All the nerdy dumpy Asian girls in my high school and university and everywhere I go where relationships between different human beings are bare and exposed squeed over Chads and changs and treated all non-tall, non-white men like outcast untouchables who sweep shit off the streets in India. Given everything we know about female attraction, given all the studies and dating experiments, can you imagine how infinitesimally unlikely it is that this quiet little Chinese girl isn't just a more subtle meat toilet for the BWC to spit, cum and piss in? I think we should remove all false advertising by having the government force females to go out in public naked with "whore" written across their bodies (they will embrace it, but not with sub-5 males) for as long as it takes for retarded cucked bluepillers who think women are anything more than semen receptacles to get the message.

I was walking down a path and some flat as a board Chinese femoid with a homely face, little to no makeup on, messy hair and baggy clothes ....You have to look at the reality though, this foid is walking around in one of the most degenerate and Chad-filled countries on Earth, do you think she gives a single shit about any man who isn't tall and white?

Reminded me of this video. Watch how the Asian foids REACT to the thought of dating an Asian (but probably applicable to all non-Chads).

Another funny observation is the bluepilled deluled senior citizen professor tries to "sarcastically say that the tall, white guy is handsome" rather than average...when a few minutes later basically every Asian foid confirms that they would rather date him than any Asian on stage. LOL.

Nerd = upper tier normie with glasses.

And yeah lol at thinking you can get a slim white nerdy girl.

Reminded me of this video. Watch how the Asian foids REACT to the thought of dating an Asian (but probably applicable to all non-Chads).

Another funny observation is the bluepilled deluled senior citizen professor tries to "sarcastically say that the tall, white guy is handsome" rather than average...when a few minutes later basically every Asian foid confirms that they would rather date him than any Asian on stage. LOL.

This made me so angry I couldn't even finish it, and I'm white

Truecel Trait: Thinking women aren't human

This made me so angry I couldn't even finish it, and I'm white
Imagine if he asked you "who are white women attracted to?" and you had to answer "t t to.... black guys".

How can they cope with this shit? A testament to Asian betaness that they don't lose it.