Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: thinking you're capable of taliking to sea creatures

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
One of the many reasons for why i ended up as a incel, is the fact that i've always been convinced that i could talk to the creatures of the ocean. This includes crabs, fishies, whales, squids, and octoposos. I remember that back in middle school my peers would often accuse me of "living in my own world" because i would always try to talk to the fishies in the school aquarium. And they started to bully and ostracize me because of it, the girls started to call me "fishboy" and said that i smell like rotten fish. Hence i started to isolate myself more and more, since i realized that my schoolm8's ( schoolmates ) didn't liked me anyway, and that actually i'm not a kid but a fish. I lost all the motivation to further engage into social activities with other humans and continued to spend most of my days inside of a dreamworld in which i lived together alongside with all my favorite sea creatures and i was much more happy this way. Anybody can relate to this?

3C422EC3 D074 452B 8294 9468B554C74B

no

More like autist trait tbh

Can relate bro, happens all the time

It's over for Aquamancels :feelsbadman:

:feelstastyman: yes that's definitely an incel trait many incels have

ur autism is off the charts

Just ascend with fish, bro
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Just be autist.

Fuck no anything that isn’t an animal or a monkey dog cat squirrel or hamster creeps me the fuck out even bears scare me and lions and all of that other shit

Noo...
I hate the ocean and sea creatures.
Even though they’re cool they’re scary and make me uncomfortable if I’m near them.
This isn’t for harmless animals like fishes or idk a sea turtle but for sharks, etc. it is.

I think that's called autism bro

tenor.gif

just talk to sea creatures bro!

This is absurd.