Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel Trait] Throwing away or ripping up your school pictures when you got them.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I was doing that from 5th grade (the start of the time when I got bullied and ostracized) to when I graduated high school.

When I ripped up my school picture the first time in 5th grade, the teacher who was around me at the time during an after school program I was in yelled at me and asked me why I was doing that. I forgot the response I gave her.

I think it was 6th or 7th grade when I did it again, and I forgot to dispose of the picture at school, so I ripped it up at home, and my parents caught me in the act and screamed at me. Their justification was that they "paid for it" even though I know for a fact it was a free service by the school.

So for the rest of the time I ripped up or disposed of my pictures, I would literally plan out how to dispose of them and do it when no one's around to avoid conflict. I still hate seeing myself unless it's with those Instagram/Snapchat filters that make you look like a Chad, regardless of what you look like.

It's over.

Yeah i have done this lmao
ripped apart and threw away my school class photos
hated those normies who would bully and tease me
fuck em
although now i can't google their names on facebook and jerk off to the girls if they ended up hot :feelsbadman:

lit a joint with a grade 8 trip class photo (i skipped trip obviously) and it felt good

I was doing that from 5th grade (the start of the time when I got bullied and ostracized) to when I graduated high school.

When I ripped up my school picture the first time in 5th grade, the teacher who was around me at the time during an after school program I was in yelled at me and asked me why I was doing that. I forgot the response I gave her.

I think it was 6th or 7th grade when I did it again, and I forgot to dispose of the picture at school, so I ripped it up at home, and my parents caught me in the act and screamed at me. Their justification was that they "paid for it" even though I know for a fact it was a free service by the school.

So for the rest of the time I ripped up or disposed of my pictures, I would literally plan out how to dispose of them and do it when no one's around to avoid conflict. I still hate seeing myself unless it's with those Instagram/Snapchat filters that make you look like a Chad, regardless of what you look like.

It's over.
I still keep mine to remember all those that messed with me

I never really got back any pics I took in HS.
I did how ever use to do that to some of my baby pics when I was younger but looking back on it pretty much any time before puberty was the only time I even looked good in my life.

There are zero pictures up of me in the house but like 50 of my sister

The only ones that are up in mine and my grandma's house is me as a baby or child before I turned into a monster

It's over.
true i have gotten rid of all the digital photos of me and also some physical photos im planning to destroy all of it but have to wait and see just like you

I never really got class pictures, only one time did I get one for primary school graduation and I ripped and tossed that one because I hated that school and all the shit I experienced.

It's over.
How did u know you were ugly in 5th grade?? You were just a kid and people haven't started treating ugly people differently then

How did u know you were ugly in 5th grade?? You were just a kid and people haven't started treating ugly people differently then
I was treated different then. Not only was I ugly back then, but I was also overweight. I have since lost all that weight.