Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: too depressed to wipe his ass after taking a shit (and reading these articles)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Is ass-wiping a major cope?

• Yes

Votes: 47 37.6%
  • No

Votes: 78 62.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot 2019 12 27 Incel Trait too depressed to wipe his ass after taking a shit and readi

question splits this community in two

Why would chad wipe his ass, when he got a hole who clean his butt hole by giving him rimjob?

The feeling of having shit glued to your butt is terrible. I don't only wipe but I wash myself every time I take a shit.

I guess I need even more showers though, because I'm still an incel.

Epic thread lads, quality blackpill discussion.

Only incels have to wipe their ass while stacy licks chad's clean.

There is no wipe for my face!

Chad doesn't need to wipe, that's what his gf's tongue is for.
Brutal. It's over.
View attachment 181783

I won't be surprised if a war starts from this. We used to have race wars on this forum on a regular basis.
View attachment 181783

I won't be surprised if a war starts from this. We used to have race wars on this forum on a regular basis.
Why would chad wipe his ass, when he got a hole who clean his butt hole by giving him rimjob?
Exactly.
The feeling of having shit glued to your butt is terrible.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Epic thread lads, quality blackpill discussion.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Only incels have to wipe their ass while stacy licks chad's clean.
Brutal shit-licking-whore-pill.
There is no wipe for my face!
There is no wipe for my ass too.

Last edited:
It's over for cleanasscels

The men are probably just being careless. If anything, women are more likely to not wipe because guys will put up with it. The one guy saying wiping is feminine is coping hard though. Back then, our bodies were evolved to not wipe. Whereas now, in our ultra clean environment, our bodies will not be able to adapt to the cesspit of germs that linger from not wiping. Also consider that we used to live outdoors, and ate diets that were way more natural. Back then, they would bathe in rivers, which would naturally clean the ass.
Any skidmarkcels here?

The men are probably just being careless. If anything, women are more likely to not wipe because guys will put up with it. The one guy saying wiping is feminine is coping hard though. Back then, our bodies were evolved to not wipe. Whereas now, in our ultra clean environment, our bodies will not be able to adapt to the cesspit of germs that linger from not wiping. Also consider that we used to live outdoors, and ate diets that were way more natural. Back then, they would bathe in rivers, which would naturally clean the ass.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I wipe my ass and shower daily. Where is my girlfriend?

Fucking hell the matriarchy is trying to control what we do in the privacy of our own bathrooms

Nigger what the fuck is this thread.

0CEeFEoSJSwqMpEPh.html-charsetutf-8

Pack it up guys it's over. My survival instinct is dead. About to walk off a building right now.

3 steps for me
-wipe ass
-spray water on ass
-wipe ass again

Even some bums on the street get laid if they look okay and are low inhib enough and they don't shower or wash.

While you made sure you weren't smelly, your oneitis swallowed Chad's dingleberry.

Just go Somali style bro'.

We should all start practicing this.

asswipers are fakecels and should be banned on sight :lul: :lul: :lul:

I wipe my ass because if I don’t it gets really sore :((

Too depressed tbh

Just be curry theory strikes again

JFL chad doesn’t even bother wiping the shit off his ass after dropping the kids off at the pool

But somehow incels are single because we supposedly don’t have good personal hygiene

I wonder who is behind this post. Next they will be telling us using toilet is bad.

epic @chudur-budur thread :feelsYall:

Last edited:
I just left the bathroom and i think i had a great wipe