Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: too depressed to wipe his ass after taking a shit (and reading these articles)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Is ass-wiping a major cope?

• Yes

Votes: 47 37.6%
  • No

Votes: 78 62.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Just look at these articles:
  1. “How do I tell my boyfriend he needs to wipe more?”
  2. Real chads don't wipe their butt-holes.
  3. It's so common that now feminists are labelling it as "septic masculinity"
  4. They want us to make our butt-holes wiped.
Remember, the comments are from women complaining about their bfs/husbands.

After reading those articles, I am feeling very depressed.

I came to the realization that "ass wiping is a major cope".

A 9/10 blonde chad who never wipes his ass after taking shit with a turd riddled butt-hole surrounded by buzzing flies won't have any problem getting laid. Where a 5'2" 2/10 butt-ugly curry who thoroughly washes his butt-hole on the squirting hot-spring of the old faithful geyser at Yellowstone national park 10 times a day will never be able to get any shit.

JFL @ ass-wipercels.

Never began.

If you dont wipe your ass your ass itches so I wipe

Great thread. Important topic.

stinky skidmark chad >>>>> incel with perfect hygiene that wears an expensive fragrance

A 9/10 blonde chad who never wipes his ass after taking shit with a turd riddled butt-hole surrounded by buzzing flies won't have any problem getting laid. Where a 5'2" 2/10 butt-ugly curry who thoroughly washes his butt-hole on the squirting hot-spring of the old faithful geyser at Yellowstone national park 10 times a day will never be able to get any shit.

Lol, shit thread (hah) but that part was really funny. In any case, wiping your ass properly is important to your hygiene and probably has a lot of health benefits, just as showering, dont get how someone can bring himself to neglect either so much.

over for kegelcels

Lol, shit thread (hah) but that part was really funny. In any case, wiping your ass properly is important to your hygiene and probably has a lot of health benefits, just as showering, dont get how someone can bring himself to neglect either so much.

Hygiene is a cope. Everything an incel does is a cope. Our existence is a cope.

Not to say that youre assessment is wrong really, but I think running around while my own feces cling to my ass would be a rather uncomfortable experience.

I just use water, buddy boyos

I read every single word and laughed

I read every single word and laughed

tumblr_ntg1tlBafx1udwanoo1_540.png

That could be a major problems for foids when they lick chad's butthole. Refer to https://incels.is/threads/shitpill-the-complex-relationship-between-women-and-chads-shit.160551/ .Chad's shit>>>>> incel.

Brutal shitpill. Deserves it's own thread.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Literal shitpost

Any skidmarkcels here?

When I am on leave from wageslaving and don't need to go outside I sometimes go a week or more without showering, then the smell gets too much. If I didn't need to go outside I'd have probably one shower a month and luxuriate in my musk tbh.

Humanity is disgusting :feelswhat:

JFL at hygiene copers

Zabbaleen strays who've never bathed in their lives and never wipe their ass still mogs us.
Ka85TPE.jpg

Chad probably has such robust GI health and intestinal fauna genetic predisposition that he doesn't need to wipe, his turds are perfectly composed in terms of density and softness, being neither too hard or too soft and squidgy.

I've taken a few chad shits in my life time, where it just slides out easily despite its girth/length yet when I wipe there is literally no residue to clean up. I imagine its the closest a man can come to experiencing an orgasmic child birth.

I don't wipe because I have a bidet attachment on my toilet that works so much better with less waste.

Zabbaleen strays who've never bathed in their lives and never wipe their ass still mogs us.
Ka85TPE.jpg

turd-crusted-butt-holed-dog-pill is the most lethal dogpill among all genre of dogpills.
Chad probably has such robust GI health and intestinal fauna genetic predisposition that he doesn't need to wipe, his turds are perfectly composed in terms of density and softness, being neither too hard or too soft and squidgy.

This is not a joke. Intestinal health plays a very big part of your metabolism, nutrient absorption, physical growth and overall physical soundness. It also greatly effects your brain functions. Even a healthy shit production dictates your acne and skin conditions. Not only that, a very sound and strong digestive tract is genetic. No wonder chads butt-holes produce the most ideal shit.
I don't wipe because I have a bidet attachment on my toilet that works so much better with less waste.

Bidetmaxxing is a legit game.

Last edited:
Chads crusty poopoo hole mogs all pf us into oblivion :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelspuke: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Wiping your ass is gay.

pooppill is no joke, there were articles about poop and autism being related if i remember correctly, I wouldnt be surprised if it becomes an established blackpill in a few years

pooppill is no joke, there were articles about poop and autism being related if i remember correctly, I wouldnt be surprised if it becomes an established blackpill in a few years
Sounds interesting, any link? We need to do more research on shitpill.
Chad gets Stacy to lick his ass clean.
Stacies pay money to lick a chad's skidmark.

I try to use expensive shower supplies and wear nice clothing and I get laughed at. Chad puts on his white t-shirt turned yellow from coffee stains, cum stains, and sweat., never shower and still find fuckmeat.

Sounds interesting, any link? We need to do more research on shitpill.
this subject needs more research but considering females can judge a male's genetic makeup from smell alone, I wouldnt be surprised if poop was an indicator of genetic superiority

this subject needs more research but considering females can judge a male's genetic makeup from smell alone, I wouldnt be surprised if poop was an indicator of genetic superiority
High IQ hypothesis, thanks for the link. I will do some study on it.

'Faecal transplant may help children with autism'

"Autism symptoms can be reduced 50% in children who received faecal transplants,"

Literally take the brownpill guys

I try to use expensive shower supplies and wear nice clothing and I get laughed at. Chad puts on his white t-shirt turned yellow from coffee stains, cum stains, and sweat., never shower and still find fuckmeat.

"Autism symptoms can be reduced 50% in children who received faecal transplants,"

Damn ...

I can imagine gigachads selling their poops for transplant tbh
It has the potential to become a huge industry, if I had the money I would start a business on it tbh

Chad doesn't need to wipe, that's what his gf's tongue is for.