Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Too high inhib to blow your brains out

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Trucels will know this feel.

It's not high inhib, just general cowardice. Everyday I daydream of getting in a car accident or getting cancer or the roof falling on my head when I have a gun right there I'm too much of a coward to use.

I know I'm gonna die one day
So why tryhard to kill myself?
I'm lazy and rotting away day by day

Can't relate.

I don't wanna die rn.

Last edited:
It's not high inhib, just general cowardice. Everyday I daydream of getting in a car accident or getting cancer or the roof falling on my head when I have a gun right there I'm too much of a coward to use.
Because you're a fucking Pussy

Because you're a fucking Pussy
Shh little fakecel. You're getting too emotional. I know I triggered you, but this isn't how you handle a loss

>calls me a pussy
>too high inhib to post voice :lul: :lul:

Shh little fakecel. You're getting too emotional. I know I triggered you, but this isn't how you handle a loss

>calls me a pussy
>too high inhib to post voice :lul: :lul:
Oh shut the fuck up, look at you getting all scared of my presence and projecting like a filthy hole

I'll pay for your ticket to come here ded srs fuck off with your internet spat in your safe space.

Your hands will quiver for me until the day you die. Dont blame me for your eventual roping.

idk how i would even obtain a gun in the netherlands tbh

I see. Sounds like you're wasting your time, ngl buddy boyo. :feelsokman:
She was committed to get some of this so I decided to put her in her place

You just not interfere and you'll be ok. I'll be tempted to turn on you if you persist to whiteknight for her.

Too high inhib to buy a gun. I think once you have a gun it would be quite easy to pull the trigger eventually.

yes? Can't stand physical pain.

This, I wish I was brave enough to take my own life but, I always back out when I really feel like dying.

Life is but a blink of geological time.

What is the hurry?

Oh shut the fuck up, look at you getting all scared of my presence and projecting like a filthy hole

I'll pay for your ticket to come here ded srs fuck off with your internet spat in your safe space.

Your hands will quiver for me until the day you die. Dont blame me for your eventual roping.
Ok. Pay for my ticket. Shall we do this over paypall or whats your preferred method??

Either pay for my ticket or show us your beta pasty white boy voice :feelskek:

Ok. Pay for my ticket. Shall we do this over paypall or whats your preferred method??

Either pay for my ticket or show us your beta pasty white boy voice :feelskek:
Kill yourself nigger you won't do it

Send me your info to PM

Hopefully I'll be able to do it before the years done :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

im giving this one to dregster

he went after him this time and his first post is the best

the rest are all offtopic

no idea what went on in PMs so cant comment on it

also thread 3 is being changed to a tie since i dont actually think dregster one